1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer

LOL guys thanks for all the info its exactly what I wanted to here, I wanted to hear the things I was missing out on the details like the the floor pans and everything like that. I'm still undecided on whether to buy this one or a 1960 Dodge Dart Pioneer station wagon, I prefeabbly like the station wagons a lot better but this was just something that caught my eye. No offense was taken at all, all in all everything is good, I needed some wisdom of what to do since I still am just a 16 year old kid LOL, the backstory to me actually liking these is crazy I was searching for a 1970 Dodge (challenger) like my dad but just put 1960 dodge. And I found a four door Seneca? I believe down in Colorado, and that was a few years ago but I finally can drive and want one. There's a 1960 Dodge Dart Pioneer Station wagon that I've been in contact with the guy but he's just an unmotivated seller, I wanted to go down to California where the car is at in my weeks off from school but somehow it just never works for him. If you would like to see the video of the car, just search in the browser 1960 Dodge Dart Pioneer Station Wagon, and hit videos its on youtube. It was posted last year in August, thanks and appreciate all the time and effort you guys have put in, Cody.

Good luck Cody whichever car you decide on. It's great to see young people getting into the hobby. There's a lot to be learned and experienced wrenching on cars. Best wishes and we're always here if you need advise, support, parts or a good laugh. This site is kinda like the Target of the auto world...one stop shopping!!

Back