1963 chylser 300,what do you need??

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEMI-ITIS

Reaction score
Contact seller
I came across a '63 300.unfortunatly it's not savable.If you or someone you know needs anything,please PM me here:eek:s_dancing2:It's rough,but hopefully i can help s few peeps out.

refresh 2010 001.jpg

refresh 2010 002.jpg

refresh 2010 003.jpg

refresh 2010 004.jpg

refresh 2010 005.jpg

refresh 2010 006.jpg

refresh 2010 007.jpg

I can't see even one part as-is that's salvagable even for a DD.
GOTTA appreciate the fact that he's trying to save it from the crusher.
But sometimes you just have to make your peace, say your goodbyes, and pull the plug...

I really get PO'd when I see something like that :angryfire: Would it have killed somebody to put it on blocks and put a tarp over it? Try pulling some of the glass, interior trim, intrument cluster, console, buckets, lenses etc. A lot of it will clean up and is very hard to come by. Does the motor turn over?

I really get PO'd when I see something like that :angryfire: Would it have killed somebody to put it on blocks and put a tarp over it? Try pulling some of the glass, interior trim, intrument cluster, console, buckets, lenses etc. A lot of it will clean up and is very hard to come by. Does the motor turn over?
When the owner approached me and told me about the car that was sorta in a garage,I was very excited to think I might get a c-boat to cruze with.Of coarse I was very disappointed to see that the rear of the car is sticking out of the garage with so much stuff in the trunk that it could not close.The roof on the garage has a large hole in it and the drivers window was also left open.I am going to take the trans,shifter & cables for back up for my currant heap.I have to pick it up today as the house has been sold and it's gotta go.Will find somewhere to keep it untill I can yank the trans.It has a 383 in it and I do not know yet if it will spin.

112-1278_IMG.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

The car melted into the ground:icon_cry:White red gut 300 2 door 383 4bbl.Damn shame.

If I can't help anybody or find any interest,I'll pull the trans,shifter & cables and scrap the rest:violent-smiley-100:

Too bad the 300 is deceased. What is the hot rod? Motor, ET, mph.

Too bad the 300 is deceased. What is the hot rod? Motor, ET, mph.
63 Belvedere,street car.I'm only allowed to go 10.o for now.In the spring I'll get a competition licence and turn the wick up.Goes 9.9's with 4 lbs of boost on pump gas.:eusa_whistle:Car weighs over 3800 lbs with me in it:glasses10:

IMG_1850.jpg

LI mopars@HOOTERS11.11 005.jpg

63 Belvedere,street car..Goes 9.9's with 4 lbs of boost on pump gas.:eusa_whistle:Car weighs over 3800 lbs with me in it:glasses10:

I'd like to know more about your '63...
Drive ratio (blower)
Carbs and jet size
Cam specs (lift/dur/seperation/degree)
Compression (whose pistons)
Gear Ratio (83/4 / Dana )
Tires
All steel body ?
Windows

Definately a killer looking car.. Love looking at the pics of it.. :D

I hope the cop was a Mopar fan!

:glasses10:
He liked the car and overlooked the obstruction of vision tickets for the scoop,tach & fuzzy dice.When he asked about windsheild wipers {it WAS raining}told him they were hide-a-way wipers.He keeps lookin and sees the emty holes and looks back at me with a puzzled look,so I said they were hidden in the garage:toothy2:

He took pic's as evidence that I was driving in Carlisle without a hood.
Just don't know if it was for the judge or the boys back at the barricks.He musta went back and said he gottem a blown hemi on the Harris tnpk.:rolling:

100_4842.jpg

111-1142_IMG.jpg

I'm still sitting with this car.Hard to bring myself to go down there with the torch:icon_neutral:

You have to have a hood in Pennsylvania? Did you tell him that you had a hide away hood also?

:laughing4::laughing4::laughing4::laughing4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back