1963 Dodge Polara V8 Convertible

The early B-bodies have a following but in terms of price and desirability, they're at the bottom of the food chain as far as the 72 and earlier B-bodies go. The factory 62-64 Max Wedge cars were the big performers and are the most sought after and as such, there are many clones out there. The regular street engine offerings were pretty mild with 361's and 383's being the top offerings for most years and the cars just didn't have the 'it' factor of the GTOs and the Chevy SS cars of the era.

The 64 models of both Plymouth and Dodge are considered by most to be the best looking and most desirable of the 62-65 B's. I'd put the 63 Plymouth next followed by the 63 Dodge although others would probably put both 65's ahead of it but I consider the 65's to be quite bland, especially the Dodge. I rather like the 62 Plymouths and have one myself but they seem to be an acquired taste. The 62 Dodge is just plain weird. any way you look at it.

As with most vintage cars, B-body convertibles are much rarer and always come with a premium price.

Back