WANTED 1964-65-66 Imperial boot covers, power antenna, '66 washer bottle, '65-'66 steering wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Still looking for a pair of the outer boot covers for my '66 Imperial ragtop. Anyone have a pair of these for sale??? Color is not an issue, but overall condition is. Black preferred, but not required.

Still searching for the power antenna assembly, the washer reservoir ('66-only), and a nice '65-'66 steering wheel (preferably black, but I'm flexible on color. Condition is far more important).

Thanks.

Last edited:
I just went through my stash of antennas because the one from the Director wasn’t working and actually I had another from ‘64/66 that wasn’t either and in a matter of a couple of hours I had them both working good just by disassembling, cleaning and tightening the one adjustment. You should try the same with yours, you never know. If you can’t get yours working I do have at least 1 extra that’s not mint by any means but goes up and down as it should.

Mine actually got removed by the PO and replaced with a generic manual antenna. I'm interested in that one you have.

My switch and the wiring harness to the antenna appears to be all there, thankfully.

Mine actually got removed by the PO and replaced with a generic manual antenna. I'm interested in that one you have.

My switch and the wiring harness to the antenna appears to be all there, thankfully.
So you’re missing the little bezel on top of the fender too?

Getting the antenna assembly that @detmatt has. Considering the boots, though they are a bit high for my budget. The other two? Still looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back