vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/4212747417.html

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
Interesting centerrings on the wheels
5.jpg

413 v8 push button auto,took in on trade ,not a mopar man,was told it has 29000 orignal miles on it,wont swear to that,but has inspection papers up to 1997,when it was put into storage,im sure someone will think this car is cool and appreciate it for what it is ,runs and drives well,drove it to columbia and put on lift and was suprized to see that there was NO rust in floor or trunk,actually a solid old ride[oh yea i had nothing to do with paint job]last owner got it in april of this year and did it,just good thing i got it away from his dumb *** before he did anymore stupid crap,some people just shouldnt be allowed to have a classic car ,thats all i have to say about that......open to all trades but would like pre 66 chevy or gm,wagons ok,actully preferred,trade must be complete and run,try me all i can say is no thanks,660-537 2299,thanks for lookin,mark,,,,,,,,,,,dont have texting on phone

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I just sent him a huge attaboy. He stepped up to the plate.

i had nothing to do with paint job]last owner got it in april of this year and did it,just good thing i got it away from his dumb *** before he did anymore stupid crap,some people just shouldnt be allowed to have a classic car ,thats all i have to say about that......

Maybe the flat black will wash off with thinner. Could be some sort of cheap, even rattle can paint.

The ad is priceless, I think he might be one of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back