For Sale 1964 Crown sedan parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d go for that glovebox liner and the WW bag. Did you figure out your message box yet?
That steering wheel looks pretty nice btw.

Ok, you can PM me, I have a price in mind. I need to know where you are located, as shipping costs can be a BIG factor. Especially cause I'm in Canuckland. Thanks

Will you kindly PM me about the wheel with your phone number? I'd like to discuss the steering wheel with you. Privately. Thank you.

The Imperial appears Unmolested, What's wrong with it ? Where is the car ?

Will you kindly PM me about the wheel with your phone number? I'd like to discuss the steering wheel with you. Privately. Thank you.
I cant PM anyone , my mailbox is full. I still cant see how to delete messages. I dont see any "end conversations either.

I'm interested in the AM/FM Radio, & Ribbed Mounting Plate the Radio's in. Need to clean out your mailbox! Thanks.
I will check to see if that radio works. If it does its 75 bucks plus shipping. Car is near zip code 14048

I cant PM anyone , my mailbox is full. I still cant see how to delete messages. I dont see any "end conversations either.
Go into your inbox where you can see a list of all of your conversations. You will see a little box next to the title of the conversation, just click that little box and checkmark will appear along with a pop-up box that gives you the option to leave the conversation.
You can check all the boxes of the conversations that you would like to leave which would be the same as deleting them.

Last edited:
What would you want for the column?
Any chance you are going to carlisle?

Anyone know if that dual diaphragm booster will work in my 66 Polara? I think I have first dibs on it if it does.
The private Conversations is still not working.

Anyone know if that dual diaphragm booster will work in my 66 Polara? I think I have first dibs on it if it does.
The private Conversations is still not working.
I dont know if they interchange , i will give you first shot it .

Go into your inbox where you can see a list of all of your conversations. You will see a little box next to the title of the conversation, just click that little box and checkmark will appear along with a pop-up box that gives you the option to leave the conversation.
You can check all the boxes of the conversations that you would like to leave which would be the same as deleting them.
thanks

Ok, since you cant seem to delete PMs, I'll give you $150 for the steering wheel. You said "make an offer". There it is.

Column is not sold, when is carlisle ?

Screenshot_20190627-151300_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190627-151256_Chrome.jpg

I cant make that , im going to gettysburg then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back