For Sale 1964 Dodge 880 "Crew Cab" - 15K Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotish

Reaction score
Contact seller
A buddy of mine has this for sale. Very nice car.

1964 DODGE 880 15k ORIGINAL MILES! AMAZING SURVIVOR CAR!

880_1.jpg

880_2.jpg

880_3.jpg

880_4.jpg

880_5.jpg

FOR SALE!

1964 Dodge 880. This car is an absolute "time capsule" survivor car! This one has only 15,353 ORIGINAL MILES! This is a literal barn find which was stored away for decades. It is in amazing unrestored condition.... not flawless but probably one of the nicest untouched 50+ year old survivor cars on the planet.

The car runs and drives, starts and stops! We replaced the fuel pump, gas tank, and brakes. As far as I can tell, pretty much EVERYTHING on this car is original from the day it was born right down to the date coded plug wires and BF Goodrich "Silvertown" bias ply tires. (yes, I kept the original parts)

It runs and drives, starts and stops. Has a 361 V8 with a super cool pushbutton transmission. Trans shifts smoothly and is really fun to drive! Everything is amazingly tight... feels like the car must have felt in 1965. Lights, horn, heater, signals, brakes, pretty much everything works on the car! The interior is gorgeous. Check out the seat instructions on the sun visor. Even has the hang tag in the glove box for the wipers!

This car deserves to be in a museum. Never crashed, you probably wont find a nicer unrestored car anywhere! The keys look like new. Has a clean clear title in my name. With a nice detail job, this car will look unbelievable!

If you started with an unrestored field car, you would stick thousands and thousands of dollars into it to get it like this one. Plus, the BEST part... they are only original ONCE!

$11,995 obo takes it!

Call for specific details. Please no tire kickers or lowball offers.

I will delete the ad when the car is sold. THANK YOU!

Always liked this final year of the "Chrysler-Dodge," and just noticed front and rear bumpers appear to be the same.

Nice Clodge!
Tires should be replaced. Looks like the one in the closeup shot sat flat long time.

Oh man oh man oh man! I want it! (Not gonna happen, but I can dream, can't I?) The '64 880 is near the top of the list of my favorite big Mopars.
Nice Clodge!
Tires should be replaced. Looks like the one in the closeup shot sat flat long time.
I'm reminded of a dirty joke with the punchline, "And if the rubber breaks, you're dead!" I think that BF Goodrich even makes repops, available at Lucas Tires and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back