SOLD 1964 Imperial Convertible Top Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrdudeman

Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale - Convertible top frame removed for a 1964 Imperial convertible. The imperial convertible was wrecked then parted out approximately 30 years ago. It looks like one of the latches was removed and is gone. If someone needs the frame or part of it, here is your chance. I think the 1964 - 1966 Imperial top frame should all be the same. No other convertible parts from the wrecked car remain Sorry, really bad pictures, this frame has been tucked away for decades and is pretty tough to access right now. . When I ws taking the pictures, I noticed there is actually a second converetible top frame, see 3rd picture. I am not sure what the second top frame is from, maybe a 1960's A or B Body.

$100.00 for either top frame. Pick up in person ins Seattle, WA, NO shipping.

If someone is interested and a serious, I can dig these frames out and take better pictures.

convertibel top frame imperial  PXL_20231004_220554066.jpg

convertibel top frame imperial  PXL_20231004_220556703.jpg

convertibel top frame imperial PXL_20231004_220543064.jpg

For Sale - Convertible top frame removed for a 1964 Imperial convertible. The imperial convertible was wrecked then parted out approximately 30 years ago. It looks like one of the latches was removed and is gone. If someone needs the frame or part of it, here is your chance. I think the 1964 - 1966 Imperial top frame should all be the same. No other convertible parts from the wrecked car remain Sorry, really bad pictures, this frame has been tucked away for decades and is pretty tough to access right now. . When I ws taking the pictures, I noticed there is actually a second converetible top frame, see 3rd picture. I am not sure what the second top frame is from, maybe a 1960's A or B Body.

$100.00 for either top frame. Pick up in person ins Seattle, WA, NO shipping.

If someone is interested and a serious, I can dig these frames out and take better pictures.

View attachment 620615

View attachment 620616

View attachment 620617
Does it still have the chrome latch in the center of the header?

I'm not sure, like I said this thing is buried behind lots of other stuff. I'll take a better look and pull it out, but it will be a couple weeks until I get back to where this is stored. As I recall, doesn't a 66 Imperial convert just have one big single chrome latch in the center, or does it also have smaller latch handles on the right and left?

All 3 have the same center latch, ‘64-‘66.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back