Status
Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
*NM*

I don't remember seeing this one with this asking price before.

1964 IMPERIAL CROWN 2 DOOR CONVERTABLE.ONLY 900 MADE IN 1964. A TRUE CLASSIC. 413 ENGINE.117000 ORIG MILES.TORC FLITE TRANSMISSION, BUTTON DRIVE-. DRIVE 1- DRIVE 2- REVERSE.POWER TOP WORKS GREAT,ELECTRIC POWER. POWER WINDOWS,POWER STEERING AND BRAKES.NEW RUGS TAN-NEW SEAT COVERS CLOTH,BLACK+TAN, AM-FM CD.ALSO HAVE ORIG RADIO.NEW TAN TOP.WHITE BODY.BODY+CHROME IN GOOD CONDITION..NEW BRAKES,NEW DRUMS. SELF ADJUSTERS,EMERGENCY BRAKE CABLE REPLACEDED,CALIPERS,AND ALL HARD WARE NEW.RUNS GREAT,SEATS LEATHER IN FAIR CONDITION,ALSO NEWTAN CLOTH SEAT COVERS AND FLOOR PADDING NEW FRONT+REAR IN BOX NEVER USED.COLOR TAN,DASH BROWN.NEW HEATER CORE.ALL BELTS AND HOSES REPLACED. WORKS ALSO VENTS,NEW TUNE UP ALL PARTS REPLACED.OIL CHANGE AND FILTER ,TRANSMISSION FLUID CHANGED ALSO REPLACED FILTER,REPLACED ANTI FREEZE+THERMASTAT. .XTRA HUB CAPS ALSO SPARE TIRES 3 OFF RIM WHITE WALLS.EDELBROCK CARB.ALSO HAVE ORIG. XTRA ORIG AIR FILTER. AND A BOX OF SPARE PARTS.WIDOW WASHER NEW.BRAND NEW DUEL EXHAUST. NEW REAR SPRINGS AND SHOCKS. ETC. Takeing out the 413 Engine Putting in a 440-Engine.Complete.Should be finished in a week or two.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/3248851109.html

thats a mess for 25K, anbd thise cars look terrible with hijackers on them

I wonder why the 413 is coming out? I don't like the *** jacked up either. Makes a great car look cheap.

Idiot, $25,000 without the original engine in place.....he just devalued the car. I hate people

Unless that block has a big hole or crack, I can't see any reason to pull the original motor.

He has no idea what he did to the value of the car.......Especially since he wants 25 grand to begin with

When I first read the ad and came across the engine swap comment I just thought to myself...... WTF is he doing that for? He may be wrongly thinking that he is increasing the value of the car with the 440.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back