For Sale 1965 - 1969 Mopar C Body Hinge Stop Arm Repair Kit Chrysler Dodge Imperial Plymouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

danno54

Reaction score
Contact seller
I just want to let everyone know that these kits are available again. A couple of months ago I ran a short run of this kit to see if there was a need for them and then ran out of springs. I now have plenty of excellent springs (which have to be custom made) so the kits are again available. The parts fit C body hinges from 1965 to 1969. I am retired and do this as a hobby in my spare time and to provide parts that would not be otherwise available. The parts that are included in each kit are one roller, which is made from heat treated high carbon steel (this is important for longevity), one axle pin and one spring. The price is $40 per kit plus actual shipping cost. I have made the hinge stop repair kits for earlier Imperial models for quite a few years (I currently own a 1963). I'm located in Waukegan Illinois if anyone wants to pick up a kit or two and save the shipping cost. Thanks. Here is the link to the eBay listing 1965 - 1969 Mopar C Body Hinge Stop Arm Repair Kit Plymouth Dodge Chrysler 66 67 | eBay

DSC05863a.jpg

DSC05867a.jpg

DSC05867b.jpg

IMG_1425.JPG

IMG_1443.JPG

Have you ever considered making those kits for 1970 and up? I would be interested in several of them if you did.

Thanks

I just want to let everyone know that these kits are available again. A couple of months ago I ran a short run of this kit to see if there was a need for them and then ran out of springs. I now have plenty of excellent springs (which have to be custom made) so the kits are again available. The parts fit C body hinges from 1965 to 1969. I am retired and do this as a hobby in my spare time and to provide parts that would not be otherwise available. The parts that are included in each kit are one roller, which is made from heat treated high carbon steel (this is important for longevity), one axle pin and one spring. The price is $40 per kit plus actual shipping cost. I have made the hinge stop repair kits for earlier Imperial models for quite a few years (I currently own a 1963). I'm located in Waukegan Illinois if anyone wants to pick up a kit or two and save the shipping cost. Thanks. Here is the link to the eBay listing 1965 - 1969 Mopar C Body Hinge Stop Arm Repair Kit Plymouth Dodge Chrysler 66 67 | eBay

View attachment 605287

View attachment 605288

View attachment 605289

View attachment 605290

View attachment 605291
Would this kit fix a sagging door?

Would this kit fix a sagging door?
ALRUI is correct. It's most likely the bronze bushings that are worn. The hinge pins themselves are very hard steel and unlikely to wear although they can degrade from rust. I do believe the correct bushings are readily available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back