For Sale New Roller & Spring Kit for C Body Door Hinge Stop - Dodge Chrysler Plymouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

danno54

Reaction score
Contact seller
New Roller & Spring Kit for C Body Door Hinge Stop

Ships from Waukegan Illinois

$35 per kit with Free Shipping if purchased directly from me. $40 plus shipping cost if purchased on eBay

Payment Method Accepted - Paypal and USPS Money Orders

I am now making the parts to repair the hinge stop on 1965 - 1969 C body Mopars. I was contacted (from a recommendation through this forum) by a person who needed these parts to repair their hinges to proper function and because of that communication I have made a few of these parts in my home workshop. I am retired and do this as a hobby in my spare time and to provide parts that would not be otherwise available. The parts that are included in each kit are one roller, which is made from heat treated high carbon steel (this is important for longevity), one axle pin and one spring. The spring had to be custom made and works excellent for the application. The price is $35 per kit with free shipping if purchased directly from me using Paypal. Please message me if you are interested in making a purchase. The kits are also available on eBay for $40 plus calculated shipping costs. See seller Dann0rama (that's a zero between dann and rama) for the eBay listing. I have made the hinge stop repair kits for earlier Imperial models for quite a few years (I currently own a 1963). I'm located in Waukegan Illinois if anyone wants to pick up a kit or two. Thanks.

hinge 2.jpg

hinge1.jpg

hinge3.jpg

New Roller & Spring Kit for C Body Door Hinge Stop

Ships from Waukegan Illinois

$35 per kit with Free Shipping if purchased directly from me. $40 plus shipping cost if purchased on eBay

Payment Method Accepted - Paypal and USPS Money Orders

I am now making the parts to repair the hinge stop on 1965 - 1969 C body Mopars. I was contacted (from a recommendation through this forum) by a person who needed these parts to repair their hinges to proper function and because of that communication I have made a few of these parts in my home workshop. I am retired and do this as a hobby in my spare time and to provide parts that would not be otherwise available. The parts that are included in each kit are one roller, which is made from heat treated high carbon steel (this is important for longevity), one axle pin and one spring. The spring had to be custom made and works excellent for the application. The price is $35 per kit with free shipping if purchased directly from me using Paypal. Please message me if you are interested in making a purchase. The kits are also available on eBay for $40 plus calculated shipping costs. See seller Dann0rama (that's a zero between dann and rama) for the eBay listing. I have made the hinge stop repair kits for earlier Imperial models for quite a few years (I currently own a 1963). I'm located in Waukegan Illinois if anyone wants to pick up a kit or two. Thanks.

View attachment 610345

View attachment 610346

View attachment 610347
Really nice work! I might get one or two of these from you as future backups !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back