NOT MINE 1965 Chrysler 300 2-dr hardtop 30k miles $22,000 Alberta

PH27L7

Reaction score
Looks really sharp & well equipped, nice dark blue color. The dealer script says it was originally from PA so would have to be checked carefully for the tin worm.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/listing/1965-chrysler-300-chestermere-ab-2678836

Introducing the most stunning Chrysler you'll ever see - the 1965 Chrysler 300 Coupe! This rare classic car is now up for sale, and you won't want to miss out on the opportunity to own it.

The body of this car is absolutely flawless - it's rust and accident-free, with panel alignments so precise they look like they were done by a machine. The paint job is of the highest quality, giving the car a glassy and smooth finish that will turn heads everywhere you go.

But the beauty doesn't stop there - step inside and you'll find an interior that's nothing short of amazing. The upholstery, headliner, switches, and gauges have all been meticulously restored to their original condition, giving the car a level of luxury that's hard to find in modern vehicles.

And let's not forget about the chrome, glass, and stainless steel accents - they all look absolutely stunning, adding an extra touch of elegance to this already gorgeous car.

But this car isn't just about looks - it's got plenty of power under the hood, thanks to its original 383ci, V8 engine that runs smoothly and quietly. With just under 30,000 original miles on it, this car is in pristine condition and ready for any adventure you want to take it on.

Loaded with options like air conditioning, power brakes, power windows, and an AM Astrophonic Deluxe radio, this car has everything you need for a comfortable and luxurious ride. It even has fender turn light indicators and backup lights, making it both stylish and safe.

Don't miss out on the chance to own the most beautiful Chrysler ever built. This car is meticulously maintained and ready for a new owner to take it on its next adventure. Come see it in person and experience the luxury for yourself!
1965 300 1.jpg
1965 300 2.jpg
1965 300 3.jpg

Looks really sharp & well equipped, nice dark blue color. The dealer script says it was originally from PA so would have to be checked carefully for the tin worm.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/listing/1965-chrysler-300-chestermere-ab-2678836

Introducing the most stunning Chrysler you'll ever see - the 1965 Chrysler 300 Coupe! This rare classic car is now up for sale, and you won't want to miss out on the opportunity to own it.

The body of this car is absolutely flawless - it's rust and accident-free, with panel alignments so precise they look like they were done by a machine. The paint job is of the highest quality, giving the car a glassy and smooth finish that will turn heads everywhere you go.

But the beauty doesn't stop there - step inside and you'll find an interior that's nothing short of amazing. The upholstery, headliner, switches, and gauges have all been meticulously restored to their original condition, giving the car a level of luxury that's hard to find in modern vehicles.

And let's not forget about the chrome, glass, and stainless steel accents - they all look absolutely stunning, adding an extra touch of elegance to this already gorgeous car.

But this car isn't just about looks - it's got plenty of power under the hood, thanks to its original 383ci, V8 engine that runs smoothly and quietly. With just under 30,000 original miles on it, this car is in pristine condition and ready for any adventure you want to take it on.

Loaded with options like air conditioning, power brakes, power windows, and an AM Astrophonic Deluxe radio, this car has everything you need for a comfortable and luxurious ride. It even has fender turn light indicators and backup lights, making it both stylish and safe.

Don't miss out on the chance to own the most beautiful Chrysler ever built. This car is meticulously maintained and ready for a new owner to take it on its next adventure. Come see it in person and experience the luxury for yourself!
View attachment 591956View attachment 591957View attachment 591958

Beautiful car too bad its in Canada and not sure of how much of a problem it would be to have it go thru US Customs

Beautiful car too bad its in Canada and not sure of how much of a problem it would be to have it go thru US Customs
People do it all the time, it definitely helps to know the steps. I think there's a thread that provides an overview on this forum.

I just noticed the PCV entering the air cleaner pre-filter. I don't believe that's original. Not very familiar with slabs though.

People do it all the time, it definitely helps to know the steps. I think there's a thread that provides an overview on this forum.

I just noticed the PCV entering the air cleaner pre-filter. I don't believe that's original. Not very familiar with slabs though.
The PCV entering the air cleaner is '67 I believe. Someone probably wanted to be a little "greener" if possible.

The PCV entering the air cleaner is '67 I believe. Someone probably wanted to be a little "greener" if possible.

Thanks, I wasn't sure what year that was introduced. Surely the factory wouldn't have had it going through the filter?

On my 66 it goes directly into the back of the carburetor.
My 65 300 was the same as this. It is California car.

A tempting proposition indeed. The dealer tag on the trunk lid reads
”Reedmann, Langhorne PA”.

Sweet car. Thanks for posting.

That tube is the breather tube. It goes into the air cleaner instead of to the atmosphere. Not the PCV valve in that cap, it’s on the other valve cover, just like every other car.
Goes to the front of the carb on AFB and AVS.

circled in yellow.

BB010E0F-3ED5-46A1-862C-A7DB95DCA4C0.jpeg

AE3CDE42-3002-4B65-A7E6-48B6CFD3E7C4.png

Back