For Sale 1965 Chrysler Newport 4 door interior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the radio and clock work? Also I'm interested in the left fender turn indicator. Let's make a deal

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Does the radio and clock work? Also I'm interested in the left fender turn indicator. Let's make a deal

I have begun stripping the car & I have already removed the radio. I didn't have keys for this car so I was not able to turn stuff on. All I can go on is the guy I got the car from pulled the engine/trans for a 64 Dodge project he is building. He told me the car ran well & everything worked. This car didn't have a clock. I'll take $20.00 plus shipping on the radio if you want to take a chance. I"ll check on the fender signal & get back to you with pic's. Thanks

Newport parts

Here's some pic's of the radio & fender signal. I will send you a PM with pricing.

65 newport 005.jpg

65 newport 006.jpg

65 newport 007.jpg

65 newport 008.jpg

65 newport 009.jpg

Thanks bob. I think I could clean up those pits good enough with some steel wool and some polish. And I'll check the wiring on my car, the original owner hacked it up pretty good installing an aftermarket radio. I'll get back to you this weekend.

Got all the parts, now to get everything swapped in. The lenses on everything are much clearer than what I have, it makes me wish I had some nicer looking trim on the dash now.

Got all the parts, now to get everything swapped in. The lenses on everything are much clearer than what I have, it makes me wish I had some nicer looking trim on the dash now.

Glad the parts arrived ok. I wrapped that instrument cluster in a cocoon of bubble wrap. Still I was nervous. I can take some pic's of the dash trim if you are interested?

Yes, if you could take some pics of the trim that would be great. I haven't had time to get the old instrument cluster out so I've got that to take care of before I start pulling any other trim out.

Would you happen to still have the door sill plates for this vehicle? I would like to buy them, if so. Thank you. JDLOV

image.jpg
image.jpg
Here are some pics. Good drive quality that should polish out nice. Note the one has a chip on the edge. I don't think its too noticeable.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back