1965 fury

russa

Reaction score
Hi from Michigan I have a 2 door 1965 fury 426 4 speed drove daily from 1987 to 1994 in summer now drive as much as possible

how do i post pictures

in the quick reply box its the yellow box for images

or imo, the the go advanced box
up in the header of your posting box, the icon just after the white smilie face is for attatchments click on that. from there it should be self explanitary

Last edited:
IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0117.jpgheres a couple pictures off my phone.

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

I decided to WOW Gold spend next week talking about protection in the beta in more detail, because between moving house this month and a bout of feeling sick, I haven't had time to push that last WOW leveling to 85. I'd rather Buy WOW Gold talk in depth about the spec after a few more runs, frankly, with as much improved itemization as I can get Aion Gold. I will say that as a WOW leveling 84 warrior tanking his way through instances, threat seems wildly inconsistent. If you need any help or more Aion Gold information about our WOW gold sales during this sales promotion, please contact us instantly!

Man I really don't like you right now! Yours is way cooler than mine! I love it man. Hey anyone think if I go trade mine for his out when he's not looking anyone will notice?:poke: Great car and welcome to the site!

Jason

looks like it needs a bath. Welcome to the site and the ever growing 65 Fury fan club. :)

Back