1965 Monaco Fender trim

65 monaco PS

Reaction score
Hello everyone..Im trying to help my brother inlaw out..1965 Monaco. This is a Canadian car bought new in Parry Sound Ontario….he is looking for the trim that runs along the top of the fenders ( both sides ) anyone on here in the Parry Sound area or near and or London Ont area I’m in London …Anyone that may have some leads or trim lmk thanks…Chris…

IMG_0243.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. You might have better luck posting in the wanted section. Look for Mopar Parts and Cars Wanted.

Nigel at National Moparts in Beaverton ON 1-888-652-7464 might have what you need.
Murray Park in Tiffin Ohio as well.

You say in your other post that you've got the original pieces - what is wrong with them? There are places that can polish and or restore the originals.
Cambridge Custom Chrome, and a place near London that advertises in Old Autos Newspaper.

As far as I know they are heavily pitted and I think he is more looking into good used...I'll contact your suggested people thanks

If you at least have the parts, rechrome is your best option. Honestly, these parts just don't exist! I've been doing 65 Monacos since 1990, and have only seen one partial set come up for sale . . .
Good Luck . . .

There is a '65 Monaco at I Pull U Pull in Edmonton. They offer part removal service, but I'm not sure about shipping.

They have the car listed as a 1970, in case they try to tell your brother in-law they don't have one. It is most definitely a '65. It can be seen at 28:30 in this video:

Back