WANTED Fender trim 65 Monaco…

Status
Not open for further replies.

65 monaco PS

Reaction score
Contact seller
Helping my brother in Law Looking for fender trim for both fenders 65 Monaco, Canadian Car Out of Parry Sound Ont….if anyone has some leads or the Parts lmk..Chris

IMG_0243.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. A couple of things you should know. The trim you are looking for runs the length of the car. From the turn signal to the tail light. There are 4 pieces on each side. More importantly, the clips that hold the piece to the door and from the door to halfway down the trunk are unique and impossible to find. I had my car painted and am in the process of putting it back together. Hopefully you will have better luck in Canada finding what you are looking for. Good luck.

Hi and thanks for the welcome…..Mike yes....realize the number of those pieces.. he is looking for the frt sections only he has the others just not the frt due to their poor condition I believe....clips that I am unsure of but he took the car apart and has everything still hopefully the clips too…appreciate the feed back….Chris

Last edited:
Your welcome. But to be honest I did it for myself. My molding is good, but the car had been painted before and the clips were either missing or broken.. I'm not putting double sided tape back on there to hold the molding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back