1965 Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

blane

Reaction score
Contact seller
I want to offer a survivor 1965 Dodge Monaco. This is about as close to original as you can get for a non-restored vintage car. It is equipped with the 383-4bbl, automatic, PS, PB, AC and AM Radio. Regular crank windows, manual seats. The interior is original tan. Vinyl top needs replacing. Asking $3,500.00. Car is in Central Texas. Thanks for looking. IMAG0117.jpgIMAG0068.jpgIMAG0067.jpgIMAG0065.jpgIMAG0058.jpgIMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

Welcome aboard!

:sFl_america2:

Nice car! Good luck with your sale.

It was really great talking to you Bobby. Thanks for the pics you sent to Scott. You weren't kidding that the car was in good shape. For an original to be in this condition is amazing. All I need now is for hubby to let me have another Monaco. His and hers. :)

One good Monaco deserves another. Don't want them to get lonesome. :eek:ccasion14:

That's really nice, welcome to the site from the Motor City! Best of luck with the sale.

One good Monaco deserves another. Don't want them to get lonesome. :eek:ccasion14:

If I bought it "I" would be the lonesome one. Can you say D-I-V-O-R-C-E. Hubby wouldn't be happy. Anyway, restoring the family car is a once in a lifetime thing. Next car will be something hubby would like.

If I bought it "I" would be the lonesome one. Can you say D-I-V-O-R-C-E. Hubby wouldn't be happy. Anyway, restoring the family car is a once in a lifetime thing. Next car will be something hubby would like.

A Formal New Yorker? LOL!

That's really nice, welcome to the site from the Motor City! Best of luck with the sale.

Thanks for the welcome. It's great to be back in the Mopars after a number of years.

Ross is out of control....

Seriously Stan? Are there many who own C bodacious's body's that aren't out of control? I'm copyrighting that term. LOL
You're putting your heart and soul (and saint of a hubby) into doing an incredible job on making for one beautiful car. Ross is the Octomom of C-bodies.
insert poke with stick smiley here :)

Posted via Topify using Android

Last edited:
That's a sweet car and would look even better in black.
Bob, it didn't take you long to know Ross' m.o..

Good stuff as expected. Octomom...... That's pretty funny.

I wish that our new friend blane would log on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back