1965 plymouth fury iii wagon with custom 440 hp engine-new chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samplingman

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Fu...&item=111373036426&pt=US_Cars_Trucks#viTabs_2

$%28KGrHqN,%21qUFJMM967fZBS%28bpTnHF%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

In every pic, I saw shortcuts taken for eye appeal over substance. Another car that gets thumbs up from the unwashed masses but makes my butt pucker the more I study it.

Posted via Topify on Android

Amazing all these sellers have 100% ratings. I guess they get eBay to wash out their negatives as it can be done as it was with me several months ago.

Looks like a low grade paint job. Can't tell if the white dust is on the car or in the paint. The body line trim wasn't removed that is for sure and there is heavy orange peel.

We know this car.... Members car ? Drydock members car? Damn it looks familiar

In every pic, I saw shortcuts taken for eye appeal over substance. Another car that gets thumbs up from the unwashed masses but makes my butt pucker the more I study it.

Posted via Topify on Android
If puckering your butt puts a smile on your face and feels good than go for it, but if that were parked in my driveway tomorrow I'd be out at the shore cruising....and thrashing that very night. Rusty brake booster? Who cares, this is not a B-J car.

If puckering your butt puts a smile on your face and feels good than go for it, but if that were parked in my driveway tomorrow I'd be out at the shore cruising....and thrashing that very night. Rusty brake booster? Who cares, this is not a B-J car.
NO! This part makes my butt pucker:
Starting bid:
US $14,000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back