For Sale 1965 plymouth fury station wagon parts available in a junkyard

challenger340

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have access to this 1965 plymouth fury stationwagon in an old junkyard. Not many parts left, I doubt any soft interior parts would be worth getting, because car has been in junkyard for many many years, and it is very weathered. This will be a slow process as I only go about once a month. Some smaller easy to remove parts maybe $50, other larger harder to remove parts will be more depending on size. I will be shipping from central arkansas 72076. I can sell the part thru ebay, if you prefer, or I can sell directly to you. If you want me to check on a part, please you this link, we can discuss the details on price in a PM. Hope to add and update pics soon.

DCFC0234.JPG

DCFC0236.JPG

Looking for exhaust manifolds rebuildable transmission for a 383 any chance also transmission crossmember and drive shaft.

Wiper switch, and tailgate switch in the dash?
I believe the parts are there, I could not get the drivers door open, and it was too hot to crawl in the car to remove. Maybe in the future I could get it. If you find it from another source go ahead and get it. And if possible let me know.

Looking for exhaust manifolds rebuildable transmission for a 383 any chance also transmission crossmember and drive shaft.
hello, thanks for your interest. I mostly deal with small easier to remove trim parts. I should have stated that information in my opening post. Also very costly to ship anything these days. Next trip I may take any possible exhaust manifold , cross member thay might could be easily removed. Sorry for the delayed reply.

I bought a left rear taillight trim piece from another station wagon, and it does not fit. Oh well.

I believe the parts are there, I could not get the drivers door open, and it was too hot to crawl in the car to remove. Maybe in the future I could get it. If you find it from another source go ahead and get it. And if possible let me know.
I'm still looking.
No rush.

Thanks

I bought a left rear taillight trim piece from another station wagon, and it does not fit. Oh well.
I wonder why, it does not fit, can you explain, I might learn something.

Great info and pics, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me learn the difference. As a parts seller, that info will help me. Thank you !

I have this one, however or has some flaws, hard to see in photos, and it is deformed, it is more closed up on the outer edge, as the car was wrecked on that side. If you have interest let me know, I could make you a listing in the for sale section. Be warned it needs work for sure

IMG_0277.jpeg

IMG_0276.jpeg

IMG_0275.jpeg

IMG_0274.jpeg

IMG_0273.jpeg

IMG_0272.jpeg

IMG_0271.jpeg

I have this one, however or has some flaws, hard to see in photos, and it is deformed, it is more closed up on the outer edge, as the car was wrecked on that side. If you have interest let me know, I could make you a listing in the for sale section. Be warned it needs work for sure

View attachment 619897

View attachment 619898

View attachment 619899

View attachment 619900

View attachment 619901

View attachment 619902

View attachment 619903

View attachment 619897

View attachment 619898

View attachment 619899

View attachment 619900

View attachment 619901

View attachment 619902

View attachment 619903
I think I want it, depending on your price Please let me know. I sent you a PM.

Back