1965 Plymouth Sport Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious65

Reaction score
Contact seller
very solid 1965 sport fury with 383 2 barrel auto on the floor....red exterior with red interior and is complete....rust behind passenger side rear tire and trunk floor has had rust removed at the outside edges of trunk...car runs but trans slips...small crack in windshield..interior in ok shape..driver seat back is tore open...no bumpers....can send pictures if interested...no title...$1500 firm thanks

im in central Michigan...could meet at the northern or southern border with it on a uhaul trailer...runs very well all original only missing pieces are the bumpers...transmission needs rebuilt...no title..i bought it from a junk yard that was run in the 60's and before that was auctioned away...can supply a BOS...brakes are up...very solid...rust on lower rear quarter pass side and has a panel replace on drivers rear 1/4 lower...message me for a number and we can talk...I can wiggle on the price if you come get it...want me to meet ya its gonna be firm....this thing is real nice right down to the badgeing and hood ornament...floor shift sport with a 2 barrel 383 commando...interior is ok..drivers seat back is torn..small cracks in dash cap..radio works as well as heat has vacuum gauge in center console not tach

Could you give me a call? I would like to ask about this car. Thanks Rico 269-680-1226 looking forward totalking with you!

tag your it Rico.....I'll drop the price if I can keep the engine....still available

pic's bump

100_3161.jpg

100_3162.jpg

100_3164.jpg

100_3165.jpg

100_3166.jpg

100_3169.jpg

100_3172.jpg

100_3170.jpg

$1000...running, have lost title application forms from DMV..last call

Do you have pictures of the rear of the car? I'd like to see what the trim, tail lights, trim around the tail lights look like. Also some better pictures of the door panels, rear seat and package tray.

Thanks

nope.....not sure if intake is original but I have had 3 other c bodies badged commando with 2 barrel engines in 3 different year ranges...and I know for a fact they were original...I was trying to sell this as a complete unit on here before it did get crushed..sorry if selling a decent car for parts for cheap on this site offends some..but it is off to the crushers by Friday..thanks and enjoy your day

I would be willing to swap this complete for a parts donor 71-74 charger or 73-74 satellite..could be 6cyl cars..I just need a roller...no front clip or glass or interior is fine..has to be in good shape underneath..thanks again

Last edited:
package tray is nice and not warped...has some "weathering" look to it but looks good..door panels look good...pouring rain again here but will try to get some better pic's of inside during a clear up...rear trim is complete bagged and tagged and nice...nice looking rear axle and springs...rear pump torque flight but would need rebuilt..has all side trim, badges, and hood ornament "383" and the commando V8 side badges and they are nice..straight grill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back