1965 Plymouth Sport Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss71

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all! I have a very clean and "almost" rust free 65 sport fury for sale. I am an A body guy at heart, but I appreciate everything MOPAR. I have been a member of FABO for a while now. I came across this car when looking to purchase another car. The guy I bought the car from had started a father daughter project and didn't get very far. The car is solid front to rear except for the trunk floor. It has some rust issues. Nothing serious, and does not affect the trunk extensions. It was originally a 318 car and an automatic but those are long gone. The console and seats front and rear have already been professionally recovered and look very nice. All of the trim, inside and out is accounted for and comes with the car. Some of it needs to be replaced. If you are looking for a solid foundation to build from, this is it. The car is listed on ebay, and the auction starts up tonight. I have several pictures in the auction and I have alot more that I can send to interested parties. I am asking $2000 for everything. The car is located in sunny Gilbert AZ. Thanks for the space FCBO!

DSCN2305.jpg

DSCN2310.jpg

DSCN2306.jpg

DSCN2314.jpg

P1010030.jpg

Wow, someone got a steal.
They sure did! The car is heading all the way New York. The gentleman that purchased the car has a really rusty but fully optioned out 65 sport fury, and plans on using this body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back