For Sale 1965 sport fury console car- whole or parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. So how much do you want to offer? Make me a fair deal- im flexible. I also dont know how much shipping will be for a flat box but i will send probably fedex sincei have a shipping center close by. Send me your full address and i can get a quote.

I am actually keeping those sorry. If you are referring to the "c" shaped pieces. I might have another set that is decent but those are extremely hard to come by.

how about one good c piece/d-side and
one good long trim piece that goes above or below the plymouth center panel trim on the trunk?
both top and bottom appear to be same trim piece.
also i need 2 sport fury emblems,any condition.
thanks in advance,
and did that back bumper sell and is there a front bumper of any note available?

I have an extra set of the long pieces that i got from wildcat and i got stuck pretty hard on pricing if i recall.

Plus i think i might have that c trim d side and no the bumper is still available- has not sold yet. I think i even have the fender script emblems and they have all of their pins intact too.

I would need to dig it all up this weekend but ill make you a package deal on it all. ( c trim may be the hardest to find)

Sorry for the delay- here are some pics, let me know if you are interested.
How about $100 for the rear bumper? $25 for the right side tail light? I also need the inside tail light on the right side but didn't see it I also need left side reverse lens. Is any of this available? Turns out my gas tank was savable! whew!
Appreciate any response Thanks, Tom

I have some extra taillights and reverse lights and lenses and chrome trims on lenses- i will dig out this weekend with the trim and other stuff. Yes the right one is available.
Yes im good for 100 bucks on the bumper and i will include brackets so those holes dont try to round out. Good thing is that anything long and skinny can be shipped inside that bumper should you need any trim.

I can package lenses etc in another box but that bumper may be a little pricey to ship- i can get a quote if you pm me a zip code.

how about one good c piece/d-side and
one good long trim piece that goes above or below the plymouth center panel trim on the trunk?
both top and bottom appear to be same trim piece.
also i need 2 sport fury emblems,any condition.
thanks in advance,
and did that back bumper sell and is there a front bumper of any note available?

Ps i do have a front bumper actually. It has holes for the bumper guard too as it was factory installed that way. Really straight and no rust. I will get pics this weekend.

Dang looks like I missed out on a rear bumper by one day....

Do u have the front drum hubs or drum/hub assemblies? If so what condition are they in?

sounds good.
lmk bout the front bumper,the c trim,the one long piece and
a piece of inside Dash trim that goes over clock and radio.

im not sure which direction im going radiowise,
but i could use a clock,even if nonworking.
maybe? if you have extras/a set of backup lenses
altho i see someones asked for one already.

i dont mind about the back bumper,Tdenkler was first in line there.
thanks again for your time and efforts to help us with our cars.

Do u have the front drum hubs or drum/hub assemblies? If so what condition are they in?
Yes i do. I actually have two sets. One on the parts car- unknown condition and one set about to come off my project car - virtually brand new drums but have sat on car for 8 years or so. I will pull em and see about some pics today or tomorrow.

I have some extra taillights and reverse lights and lenses and chrome trims on lenses- i will dig out this weekend with the trim and other stuff. Yes the right one is available.
Yes im good for 100 bucks on the bumper and i will include brackets so those holes dont try to round out. Good thing is that anything long and skinny can be shipped inside that bumper should you need any trim.

I can package lenses etc in another box but that bumper may be a little pricey to ship- i can get a quote if you pm me a zip code.

I sent email. let me know if you received it

sounds good.
lmk bout the front bumper,the c trim,the one long piece and
a piece of inside Dash trim that goes over clock and radio.

im not sure which direction im going radiowise,
but i could use a clock,even if nonworking.
maybe? if you have extras/a set of backup lenses
altho i see someones asked for one already.

i dont mind about the back bumper,Tdenkler was first in line there.
thanks again for your time and efforts to help us with our cars.
I have another clock and I have the dash piece that covers the radio but WITH a.c.. The parts car has one without a.c. and I have the full heater box ( and dash controls too that go behind it) but a square opening was cut ( modern radio). Ill pull both and get a photo of them. Chrome is faded but no cracks or splits.

I do have some extra lenses too. I will start pulling stuff this evening. Thanks for inquiring.

Still interested in these drums and hubs? I got em and they are in excellent shape. Drums have less than 50 miles on them and I am converting to discs so I don't need them any more. Also has new lug studs all right hand thread both sides

Still interested in these drums and hubs? I got em and they are in excellent shape. Drums have less than 50 miles on them and I am converting to discs so I don't need them any more. Also has new lug studs all right hand thread both sides
Yes. How much for the hubs or if they are still pressed into the drum how much for them?

They are not pressed into the drums anymore but they have new bearings and studs. There is a little bit of press left on the studs to the hub so they manage to stay in place when mounting a wheel. The drums are brand new raybestos or wagner and rhey were like the last ones in stock. I drove the car around a little afterwards just to test the motor, the brakes etc and then parked it. So the whole front drum set up is new but with slip on drums now.
The parts car has remained untouched and i am sure it has pressed on drums.

I am pulling the hubs and backing plates totally off the first car ( slip on drums). I would like 25 a piece for those hubs- 40 for thw complete setup (per side). The parts car probably the same but shipping will be quite a bit more be ause drums are still attached. Also i dont know what shape they are in either.

Okay I want to get the whole setup for each side and about what would shipping be?

just to be clear, you want the NEW drums (that slip off) and hubs with new studs, instead of the unknown ones on the parts car?

Also, just to confirm, do you want everything on each side including backing plates, shoes and hardware (basically the take off assembly)? Its all new if you do. Its 11x3's I think and I honestly don't need the guts if you just want the hubs and drums. It will cost more to ship due to weight, but these are ready to bolt on and I cant use them since going to discs.. I will weigh them and get you a quote by this weekend to ship out (spindles or ball joints wont be included so they can lay flat).

Let me know on this and it will be boxed up this weekend when I do the swap. I will PM you with paypal info too.

Yes everything would be nice so I'm not mixing new and old worn out parts. And just making sure but all this will bolt on like original on my '65 sport fury? Also do you have the caps at the top vent window frame that the door window corner rolls up into?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back