For Sale 1966 300 parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.

3_300s

Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok here it is, rust has gone thru the whole structure of the car. I want to see if some one needs the whole car for their restoration. Convertible top worked, It has power window, that I had all four working. Power seats were working an am/fm radio, fm had quite just before I stopped driving it. Gauges and speedometer worked. Right tail light lens is intact the chrome trim bad. Left side lens and trim bad. Only one lens in the front bumper is good. There is a picture of it in my garage from better days. I'll post a few current pictures here this evening. $600.00 obo, pick up only. I am in Milford Mi.

Ok here it is, rust has gone thru the whole structure of the car. I want to see if some one needs the whole car for their restoration. Convertible top worked, It has power window, that I had all four working. Power seats were working an am/fm radio, fm had quite just before I stopped driving it. Gauges and speedometer worked. Right tail light lens is intact the chrome trim bad. Left side lens and trim bad. Only one lens in the front bumper is good. There is a picture of it in my garage from better days. I'll post a few current pictures here this evening. $600.00 obo, pick up only. I am in Milford Mi.

Do you have any further info on the car? Engine size / trans, etc. And any additional pictures you have would be very much appreciated. Do you have the title?

I wouldn't mind seeing it too.

It is a 383 auto on the column
20170524_143416.jpg
20170524_143513.jpg

I was brining it sparingly until the brake line blew out a few years ago. Was going to use it for parts for my hard to 1966 300. But drive way and barn cleaning is winning out.

Nice dash design on that car, would love to see more pictures of this car also.

The last thing I need is another project car but dammit this one is only a half an hour away. I kinda like them better when there too far away to tempt me...

The front sub frame, the rear frame and floor are rotted body filler thru out the whole car. I'll give it a bath tomorrow and post a picture of all of the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back