WANTED 1966 Chrysler 300 Brake Distribution Block and Mounting Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorama55

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a Brake line Distribution block for 1966 Chrysler 300 with single master cylinder and drum brakes. MOPAR Part# 2534315.

Last edited:
I am sure that many here will be able to help you out, especially those who've converted to dual reservoir master cylinders.

Respectfully, why do you wish to retain the single circuit system? It makes no sense to me to retain a single circuit system. A dual circuit system is so much safer.

Also available new on eBay apparently...

NEW 1965-66 Brake Distribution Block | eBay

Yes………I am sure. That block is not even close to the correct original front distribution block. I ordered that one without looking very closely at the picture. When it arrived it was quickly apparent that this block was the rear axle brake line tee and not the front distribution block

image.jpg

Yes………I am sure. That block is not even close to the correct original front distribution block. I ordered that one without looking very closely at the picture. When it arrived it was quickly apparent that this block was the rear axle brake line tee and not the front distribution block

View attachment 622952
The rear axle tee has a hole through it and is fastened to the axle with axle vent. I have a 66 300 on the hoist , I will get some photos

The rear axle tee has a hole through it and is fastened to the axle with axle vent. I have a 66 300 on the hoist , I will get some photos
20231018_072515.jpg

It does appear that the block on eBay is different than original, but it is probably the only option other than used. It is definitely not thr rear axle tee.
20231018_072654.jpg

TNT Thanks for sending out the pictures. The distribution block in the first picture is what I am looking for. And after seeing the 2nd picture I would agree that the thing that they are selling on eBay is not the rear brake line tee either. So I have no idea what that block being sold on EBay is supposed to replace.

Last edited:
TNT Thanks for sending out the pictures. The distribution block in the first picture is what I am looking for. And after seeing the 2nd picture I would agree that the thing that they are selling on eBay is not the rear brake line tee either. So I have no idea what that block being sold on EBay is supposed to replace.
I'm sure it is for that location but unfortunately would require brake line modification. The block itself may be generic. For sure someone on this forum will have one because a lot of people go to the dual system.

I don’t think that I’m going to find a suitable new replacement so, If someone has a good used distribution block, I would be interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back