NOT MINE 1966 Chrysler 300 Florida

coco

Reaction score
Can't post the pics up as no FB, looks really nice to me, beautiful colour

Seller's description
1966 Chrysler 300 - We bought this car a couple of years ago and have enjoyed it - most recently we just finished a trouble free 3500 mile road trip from Florida to Buffalo NY for chicken wings and then back . It was purchased as an unrestored road trip car - one we could take anywhere, which we did, without worrying about actually driving it unlike every other car in our collection where I would panic if a stone hit it on the highway. The car is an unrestored 20 footer and is a great driver as is but you would need to do chrome work and minor body / paint work if you want a show car. It is a solid car with no rust holes, solid body and floors but it is not a perfect car. We did however restore the interior carpets, seats, power window motors, door panels, headliner and dash instruments and switches like wiper switch, headlight switch, dash lights, fan switch and motor etc. Also the vinyl top is new. We also restored all the brake parts; 4 x new tires; new alternator; new starter; new belts & hoses; restored carb and a complete tune up ; new dual exhaust system, plus probably a bunch of stuff I have forgotten etc. Body and trim are original. 440, 4bbl, auto transmission, ps, pb, pw, just hop in, turn the key and you are off. No leaks, drips or smoking . Odometer quit working on our way back in WV so all I know is the mileage is approx. 120,000 miles. As it is a 55 year old car it is sold as is, where is with no warranty. Clear Florida title in my name and nothing wanted in trade. We have 30 other cars as it is. $ 12,500.00 obo. Car is in Naples Florida.

Take a weeks vacation, buy and drive the car home, I loved my visit there....

I’m not at all surprised.

Back