WANTED 1966 Chrysler 300 tail lights / backlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rear tail lights for a 1967 sport fury/fury III are impossible to find as well. I remember there was a person I called in Hemmings magazine and he wanted 3000 dollars for a whole set of rear taillights for the 67 sport fury I had.
Eeeek!

I have considered buying a whole parts car just for the tail lights....just no where to part it out.

I wish my 300 looked that nice, (maybe someday), you can park yours in my driveway anytime.

Unfortunately I can not drive from switzerland to america ;-) . You have a photo of your 300?
My Car has a lot of rust down, etc.

Unfortunately I can not drive from switzerland to america ;-) . You have a photo of your 300?
My Car has a lot of rust down, etc.
Here are some pictures of my 300. I am in the process of replacing the front fenders, the car was wrecked, and they did a real bad job of replacing the parts.

1966 300 (1).jpg

1966 300 (2).jpg

1966 300 (3).jpg

1966 300 (4).jpg

1966 300 (5).jpg

Geez, those are some of the worst pics I've ever seen in my life, a photographer you are not!

:lol:made my day, yes i know, its very hard to find it. Let me know when you find it ;-)

Reproducing is very expensive. If you do not equal 1000 pieces or more.
I got complete R/H taillight but need L/H hesitate to sell in case I trade for l/H pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back