For Sale 1966 chrysler 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratzog

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine. Came across this ad for a 66 300 with odd power train transplant.

$_35.JPG

$_35.JPG

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...l&utm_campaign=email_alerts&utm_source=alerts

That clutch pedal hiding behind the large brake pedal doesn't look very safe.
What's the 0 - 60 on that thing. 4.2 hrs?

From the Daimler Chrysler era as it seems.

As long as I never do work like that Clutch pedal...I think I will be a Half Decent Mechanic.

That douchebag should be taken out and shot. At least they did it to a 4 door and not a 2 or ragtop.

I am embarrased for my country....probably voted Liberal as well ...sigh

Nice 300 with a great color combo. The 4 doors don't bother me one little bit as long as there's no B pillar. The engine is a deal breaker, where are we, Cuba?

Who would have thought that there were still some ways out there to devalue a 300 down to nothing

Wow, I've seen some goofy swaps ,but this takes the cake! She would have originally had a 383 4bbl. hardly a "gas hog" and in such great shape to boot!":urkidding:

I just dont understand the thought process behind a merc diesel!! Now, back to the shed to put a hemi into a Hyundai.

Nice 300 with a great color combo. The 4 doors don't bother me one little bit as long as there's no B pillar. The engine is a deal breaker, where are we, Cuba?

The sad thing is with our new Shiny Pony in power, Canada will be like Cuba in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back