Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Never saw this ad before.

FB_IMG_1450624232314.jpg

FB_IMG_1450624232314.jpg

Never saw this ad before.

That's cool... hurt my eyes a little, but I love the small print... had to stay on dealer radar every 6 months. I am more familiar with the 80s warranties... excellent way to boost sales. It always amazed me how few customers understood the warranties on such big investments. I replaced sensors and engine harnesses on 8/80 emission warranties that I know the customer was unaware of... service advisors often got tipped out on those jobs for "making" it free.

Id like to see a photo or two of the real thing ..... interesting
I was thinking the same thing. If he is like my family we have no photos taken with our daily drivers, which is a bummer.

Id like to see a photo or two of the real thing ..... interesting
Unfortunately that was in the early/mid 70's and the car was just a daily driver for him. I don't think I've got any pics of it. Just the memories like going to the drive-in theater.

Even daily drivers sometimes got in the camera, when new, after a wash, on vacation..... cars seem to be a good prop for photo shoots of the time .....daily or not.... thanks, if you find one please post it.

Even daily drivers sometimes got in the camera, when new, after a wash, on vacation..... cars seem to be a good prop for photo shoots of the time .....daily or not.... thanks, if you find one please post it.

I have done a photo shoot of most vehicles I bought, especially those I bought new. It's a disease.

I do also now. When I was younger I didn't but in the past 20 + years I do. Now my OCD requires I line them up chronologically. :sSig_lol2:
Christmas 2009 001.jpg
All Cars 1969 Sport Fury 2006 Charger SXT 2010 Avenger RT 2012 Ram 2500 SLT 06 May 2013 1955 AC.jpg

Here's a pic of my Brother's 69 Polara and you can see the front fender of my Father's 76 Gran Fury. It was also a 2 door.

69 Polara.jpg

Christmas 2009 001.jpg

All Cars 1969 Sport Fury 2006 Charger SXT 2010 Avenger RT 2012 Ram 2500 SLT 06 May 2013 1955 AC.jpg

69 Polara.jpg

Actually I've got two more integral stalls in the house so I guess I'm short one car :3gears:

I may need that 69 polara

Unfortunately that one is long gone. It was a 383-2 and black interior. Nice car but it was a daily driver in the PA salt for it's entire life so it rotted away from the bottom up. Today I would have tried to save it but my brother was in collage and didn't have the funds to do anything with it but move on.

Unfortunately that one is long gone. It was a 383-2 and black interior. Nice car but it was a daily driver in the PA salt for it's entire life so it rotted away from the bottom up. Today I would have tried to save it but my brother was in collage and didn't have the funds to do anything with it but move on.

That hurts

Looks like yer short one garage stall. . .

Actually I've got two more integral stalls in the house so I guess I'm short one car :3gears:

Nice 3 car, I have hopes to do something similar someday. I'm not sure the city will still let when the time comes, everything else takes priority over it. We car guys seem to think alike... "I have parking for one more, what should I fill that void with?"

Back