For Sale 1966 Dodge Monaco 4 Door HT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJoeZ61

Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 Dodge Monaco

Nice car and very dependable, I purchased it about 10 years ago. Time to move on!

Monaco 084.jpg

Monaco 050.jpg

I really like the dash/instrument panel/steering wheel in these. Hope it goes to a good home.

Nice looking car, man. Good luck with the sale!

Are you in a hurry to sell?
All classics take time unfortunately 4dr sedans are still under appreciated

I have one as well, but two would be nicer. However, cash flow is tight for everyone here generally.
One day the right buyer will show up. Have faith!!!

That is a real beauty of a sedan, best of luck finding a new home for it.

IMO that's a fair price for that car. Yes, it'sa 4dr, but good/recent paint and interior are huge selling features. And good colors.

But as said, you will have to wait for the buyer. 4dr cars are just harder to sell.

BTW - that's a sedan, not a hardtop.

The interior is actually better than new and its strongest point. Seats completely redone, new carpet, no dash cracks, working radio, original headliner that's real nice. Exterior has nice paint, good engine, transmission. Nice car in general, starts right up and its really an updated Survivor.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the rust area on the rear passenger rocker. The other photos confirm no rust on the quarters or other rocker. I still have a 1/2 pint of the original paint used when the car was sprayed. Body work is not my strong point.

IMG_1190.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_1186.JPG

IMG_1187.JPG

IMG_1188.JPG

IMG_1189.JPG

IMG_1191.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back