For Sale 1966 DODGE MONACO 500!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tony, do you have a list of the extra parts that come with the car?

YES...and starting to wonder if I should have even joined this site! My C body is a serious ride for mature audiences ONLY I guess! Clown cars must be for the lower life forms here! LOL! SOOOO...take the HOSE CLOWNS and LOST POST PEOPLE AWAY so I can get things done! CBODYDRYDOCK is the ticket I guess!

JUST.LET.THE.THREAD.SINK.jpg

Well, story was...I was hoping for some European buyers because they have the money to spend for American cars! Plus outta sight, outta mind. I'd rather the car stay in the USA, but it appears the crowds here don't have that kinda cash! My Canadian friends from the DryDock have been kind to me here! Mike & Ross are CLASSY people but the clowns who have replied on this sight are AMAZING! Either jealous folks or what? LocuMob seems cool and has a car like this. And there is someone here who is going to buy some extra parts off me soon! Other than that..yea...the DRY DOCK it is! TOO-DAH-LOO! TP

If it was not quite as custom, I think it would have sold by now. It's exactly what I wanted 15 years ago, and I'd only change a few things on the car if I could buy it. I like it because it's wrong for all the right reasons. I hope it sells and sticks around, fun following the '66's, they seem to hide more than anything.

If it was not quite as custom, I think it would have sold by now. It's exactly what I wanted 15 years ago, and I'd only change a few things on the car if I could buy it. I like it because it's wrong for all the right reasons. I hope it sells and sticks around, fun following the '66's, they seem to hide more than anything.
Well LocuMob, I built it for me but you are correct! Original condition would sell quicker. I was at a car show Saturday and the only other 66' Monaco 500 in my area is now for sale according to the gent who is friends with that car's owner. It is a family owned car for life. I think he said it was a cream colored car but it is now dark blue met. The gent snaped all kinds of pics and texted them to this guy. He was floored. There are few in Michigan! TP

There are few 66 500s anywhere, to be told...

Anyhow, like I said before to you Tony, one needs a thick skin to have a presence here, especially if you customize a car. DON'T ever take it personally, and getting riled up publicly just fuels the fire. Let it go, use the forum for what it's worth, and enjoy your car, and the journey to the dream car you always wanted.

Life's too short for B.S., and responding to it is even more worthless.

The
Well, story was...I was hoping for some European buyers because they have the money to spend for American cars! Plus outta sight, outta mind. I'd rather the car stay in the USA, but it appears the crowds here don't have that kinda cash! My Canadian friends from the DryDock have been kind to me here! Mike & Ross are CLASSY people but the clowns who have replied on this sight are AMAZING! Either jealous folks or what? LocuMob seems cool and has a car like this. And there is someone here who is going to buy some extra parts off me soon! Other than that..yea...the DRY DOCK it is! TOO-DAH-LOO! TP

So you want it to stay in the USA, unless you're able to sell it for more out of the USA? Sellers want the most for their item, where it goes isn't a deterrent as long as logistics are handled. You spent a lot of money restoring a car that isn't valuable. There is plenty of cash for cars people deem having value. You have a really cool car, that would likely do better on the auction seen as resto mods are hot right now.

The

So you want it to stay in the USA, unless you're able to sell it for more out of the USA? Sellers want the most for their item, where it goes isn't a deterrent as long as logistics are handled. You spent a lot of money restoring a car that isn't valuable. There is plenty of cash for cars people deem having value. You have a really cool car, that would likely do better on the auction seen as resto mods are hot right now.
This is very true. Something like Barrett Jackson. Only thing is, the cost for transportation and if you put a reserve on it, a sell may fall short. Thats money down the tubes! If it does sell, BJ also gets I think a 5% commision off the price! It costs either way. But yes MY65cuda, an auction would be the ticket! TP

This is very true. Something like Barrett Jackson. Only thing is, the cost for transportation and if you put a reserve on it, a sell may fall short. Thats money down the tubes! If it does sell, BJ also gets I think a 5% commision off the price! It costs either way. But yes MY65cuda, an auction would be the ticket! TP

You can't put a reserve at BJ, it sells. Mecum you could. Commission is 10%. Bring a trailer.com might be a better option as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back