1966 Fury 2 door fury needs front fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
wagons, two doors and four doors should all interchange. am guessing also that 66 and 67 are dimensionally identical would need to consult hollander to confirm.

Hollander (42 Ed, 1976) shows 66 as a one year fender - #1322, fits 66 Fury (assume I, II, and III) and VIP.
Trim don't mean crap to me.
Tell me which is the '65 and which is the '66...

1pi4cx.jpg

2qiv1cg.jpg

I need fenders for 1966 plymouth fury 2 door vip.

I have a '66 Fury III that I will part out, but check on shipping from the midwest (about 1700 miles) if you are interesed, let me know what you are needing and I will take pictures of the parts for you.

wagons, two doors and four doors should all interchange. am guessing also that 66 and 67 are dimensionally identical would need to consult hollander to confirm.

'65 and '66.... the '67 and '68 are the next like pair but completely different than the '65 and '66.

Trim don't mean crap to me.
Tell me which is the '65 and which is the '66...

Top '65 ... bottom '66 Fury III... Same trim as mine, but mine doesn't posses the rust hole filled with plastic.

Last edited:
the hollander manual is not fool proof, have noticed with the old paper catalogs that they had a ten year window backwards from time of publication - i.e. a 76 ED would cover back to about 66. sometimes they would include earlier years if there was interchange, sometimes not.

I know they're not fool proof. I'm proof....
That, aside. Original hard copies of Hollanders is going the way of the Do-do bird.

I have a '66 Fury III that I will part out, but check on shipping from the midwest (about 1700 miles) if you are interesed, let me know what you are needing and I will take pictures of the parts for you.
Thank you for reply I'm going to give you a list of what I need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back