For Sale 1966 Fury VIP

Gerald, let me see if I can get them off. I believe one is bent. may take a day or two but I'll get back to you.

Gerald the snow finally melted and I was able to get the front sway off of the car. Here's what we got! The first pic is the bent piece-should be able to straighten it. They are not gonna come off of the bar without destroying the bar. If you're gonna split them I'd rather destroy the bar and let you do the splitting. Or I can ship it all, it'll just be more pricey to ship. Tell me what you want to do?

IMG_1761.JPG

IMG_1762.JPG

IMG_1763.JPG

IMG_1764.JPG

They are not gonna come off of the bar without destroying the bar. If you're gonna split them I'd rather destroy the bar

Swaybars are not easy to locate.
The rubber insulators are usually worn out and must be replaced anyway, which are available. Therefore, if possible don’t destroy the swaybar.

Last edited:
Now that the swaybar is removed, any chance that you could also cut out the mounting brackets on the frame ?

They aren’t exactly what I’m looking for but could possibly retrofit / make another piece welded to them.

I know it was already mentioned but does anyone have a set of the hood torsion bars? Been looking everywhere for some and they are hard to find. Correct me if I'm wrong but all c body cars from 65 to 68 had the same hood hinge and torsion bar set up in them.
1965-1968 mopar c body hood hinge assembly.png

Used this as a parts car for my Sport Fury but there are many parts left over that I have no use for and I'd rather share than send to the crusher.

I'll ship but if you need large stuff or glass you'll have to do a road trip to Winchester, VA and remove yourself! Sorry I have a very busy job and that's the best I can do!

Ask your questions here so my PM doesn't fill up. I'll try and get back quickly.

View attachment 337045

View attachment 337046

View attachment 337047

View attachment 337048

View attachment 337049

View attachment 337053

Guess no chance you still have the front fender body Crome pieces would you. I am looking for the front trim ‘C’ pieces

Guess no chance you still have the front fender body Crome pieces would you. I am looking for the front trim ‘C’ pieces
I have only this set. Not in the greatest shape-one good size scuff mark and two holes drilled in each I guess for mounting. If you want them I'll let em go cheap. I have no use for them.

VIP Trim.jpg

Clay, Do you still have this car? If you do, how are the rear quarters rusted, the right looks good maybe a little rust starting at the center wheel well, would you send pictures, an close ups, and also the left quarter to my, 765-585-1826 please let me know thank you, Denny

Clay, Do you still have this car? If you do, how are the rear quarters rusted, the right looks good maybe a little rust starting at the center wheel well, would you send pictures, an close ups, and also the left quarter to my, 765-585-1826 please let me know thank you, Denny

Clay, Do you still have this car, if you do would buy the quarter panels, would please take pictures, also close ups of the rust, my cell phone number 765 585 1826 thank you denny

Back