For Sale 1966 Imperial convertible

:lol:
6A3DAFC8-BE6B-4D69-A516-6EEC23BEFF2C.jpeg
B216D9BC-A383-4A88-911D-B6E3CBD26859.jpeg
B053D829-0091-4CB1-9242-413D30E4BBEE.jpeg

Carburetor and fenders are sold.
passenger sun visor mount is sold.
left door glass and rear quarter windows are sold.

What’s left of the unibody is sold.
53EBE7E2-11BC-46A2-9A55-5C57FC302018.jpeg

Now you have room for a roofless silver car!?! :lol:
No absolutely not but I could finally get my silver car out of winter storage after it’s gone in a couple weeks.:steering:

What are the buyer's plans for the Body ?

What are the buyer's plans for the Body ?
Fix the damage done to his once beautiful convertible when the axle broke and the wheel came off at highway speed.

Lots of good parts left here. I will listen to all offers.

The steering column and wheel are sold.

Also sold is the belt trim for the fenders and doors.

Do you still have the idler arm? Motor mounts (including rear)? My plan would be to get them, send them out to be re-done, swap them for the ones on my car, then make them available to others with a 66 convert who need these parts re-done but want to do it in one operation

Do you still have the idler arm? Motor mounts (including rear)? My plan would be to get them, send them out to be re-done, swap them for the ones on my car, then make them available to others with a 66 convert who need these parts re-done but want to do it in one operation
You can buy new engine mounts although I do understand they are pricey.
I have one new and one used ‘66 rear engine mount and I’ll dig out my spare front mounts and see how they compare to the ones in both of my ‘64s.

Glad I looked. The passenger mount in my convertible is shot so I’m just going to swap them out with the good set but that’s not going to happen anytime soon.
I’m also going to hold on to the idler arm until I can really inspect the one on my ‘64 and again I won’t have time to do that anytime soon.

Impressive what you stripped off that car. Lots of other car will survive because of your efforts

The convertible top frame is sold.

The instrument cluster and dashboard wiring harness is sold.

Having a sale on the last of the big parts but local pick up only.

Nice Door shells with power vent window frames and vent glass only, $75 each.

Very nice 1964/5 Trunk lid is $150.

Inner fenders are $50 each.

Hood, the top skin is pitted from rust but it’s otherwise nice for $50.

Or come buy it all for $400.

Back