SOLD 1966 Imperial Crown Convertible- 47k mile car REFRESHED with a professional paint job and re-chrome. AC blows cold. Get in and drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchfatha

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've owned this car for about 10 years (and about 1000 miles). In that time I replaced 5 tires, all brake shoes, brake hardware, brake hoses, brake booster, brake master cylinder, water pump, fuel pump, rebuilt original AFB carburetor, driveshaft carrier and bearing, RE-CORED the radiator, replaced the fan clutch, new battery, new convertible top, new top motor and pistons. No cracks in dash, no cracks in glass. Original top boots go with the car. GET IN AND DRIVE.

No, its not letter-perfect, but everything works (including the auto pilot, which is disconnected due to annoying throttle pressure) it is the real thing, it looks spectacular-and it is ULTRA reliable.

To be done: Upper/Lower control arm bushings and repair front seat leather. (I've already done the wind lace).

$30k or best offer

I do not mean to be arrogant, but PLEASE check with your mother, sister, wife, partner, bank or any other necessary confirming entity to make sure you can proceed before you contact me.

Located in San Diego, CALIFORNIA

66 imp p rear 3:4.jpg

66 imp d front 3:4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back