WANTED 1966 Imperial parts help

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearheads78

Reaction score
Contact seller
I need a few things for my 66 if anyone can help or point me in the right direction.
- heater control valve even if it a core to send out to rebuilt. Must be the OEM piece I an told the steel aftermarket ones like I have can't be rebuilt.

-HVAC controller some of my vacuum nipples have broken off. I see new one one Ebay all over the place for under $100.00 but they say they are correct for late 60s-early 70s
here is an example its identical on the outside with the exception of one of the terminal on the back. Does anyone know if I can use it of not?

-steering rag joint rebuilt kit or complete coupler assembly for non tilt. The rubber is tearing pretty bad on mine and I am afraid to reuse it after seeing this

I need a few things for my 66 if anyone can help or point me in the right direction.
- heater control valve even if it a core to send out to rebuilt. Must be the OEM piece I an told the steel aftermarket ones like I have can't be rebuilt.

-HVAC controller some of my vacuum nipples have broken off. I see new one one Ebay all over the place for under $100.00 but they say they are correct for late 60s-early 70s
here is an example its identical on the outside with the exception of one of the terminal on the back. Does anyone know if I can use it of not?

-steering rag joint rebuilt kit or complete coupler assembly for non tilt. The rubber is tearing pretty bad on mine and I am afraid to reuse it after seeing this

I am pretty positive that Dillons Auto Salvage in Rochester MN has a 66 sitting by the front gate. or contact any Poncelot from Bellechester MN. I dont know if this will help, but hey at least I tried.

I have a heater control valve and a steering Ragjoint. Saw you Ad on IML and I sent you pics and never heard back. Still want the parts ? PM me.

PTDC0057.JPG

PTDC0059.JPG

It seems to me that there is a corporation that Demo's Imperials in the midwest , I would think that you could contact them. GM oriantated to wipe these cars off the face of the earth to make a cadillac look better I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back