1966 plymouth fury sport

You would be correct 66sportfury, it is a 383 car, actually just put the block on the stand yesterday, been a little delayed finishing up my 454 chevy in my 72 chevy 4x4. Will put up some pics for you guys tomorrow, but I got it decked, bored to 060, cut the crank 020, and full rotating assembly balanced, need to get my heads done and pick a cam, have everything else and started on the stub frame but need some help were im at with pulling it out right now, so I figure to finish the engine first lol, one thing at a time.

Thanks for the feedback guys, and even the stage its at now I am already looking forward to just driving it, some day lol

Thanks for the feedback guys, and even the stage its at now I am already looking forward to just driving it, some day lol

Just take your time. You'll be driving it soon enough. Car looks like it will clean up very nice. You going to put some rims on it? What about the engine? Are you planning on putting an intake on it, new carb, headers, exhaust or going to leave it stock looking? Electronic ignition and so forth? Whatever you do, keep all the stock parts in a safe place and label it all.

Yeah that's the road I am going down with it now, just taking it slowly cause I got another project ahead, and I want to do discs up front when I get there, and put some steelies on it eventually, and I got a rpm performer intake for it, and want to find some headers for it, and ignition will be electronic. I did keep all the stock parts I wont be using but to just to have.

Yeah that's the road I am going down with it now, just taking it slowly cause I got another project ahead, and I want to do discs up front when I get there, and put some steelies on it eventually, and I got a rpm performer intake for it, and want to find some headers for it, and ignition will be electronic. I did keep all the stock parts I wont be using but to just to have.

Sounds like a great plan. The RPM will wake it up with a nice 750/850 DP sitting on top. 383's run. Had one in my 71 R/T Challenger. Motor was strong. Post up some more pictures of the interior and some more of the outside when you have time.

Back