For Sale 1966 Rear Window Canadian 300/Windsor/Newport

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMac66

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a rear window for a 1966 300 Chrysler that's in fantastic shape. It's a Canadian built car so I understand that it fits the Windsors the Newports and the 300s. I have that and many other interior parts glass Trim for a 66 300 that was unfortunately in an accident. I have everything for the interior except I have just sold the door panels and arm rests.

300 for the rear window

20200728_173044.jpg

IMG_0053.JPG

Resized_20200606_165451.jpeg

Hello again, I sent a message earlier about the carpet set and possibly the steering wheel. Got your reply but thread won't work...
Mind trying again ?
Thanks
Tim

Thanks, just thought, I have a bench seat 65 Newport....damn, does your car have bucket/console ? Didn't think of it until just now

Cool so no big cutouts for console, the carpet is in good shape ? What are you thinking price wise ?

I'm not sure I kind of got **** for posting in the wrong place I'm somewhat new to The Forum. No there's no cutouts. I'll get back to you my young lad who's going through all my parts and cataloging and taking photos was going to use our carpet steamer on it. It's not bad but I want to make it perfect. I'm a little bit on the fence because I guess they don't make carpet for C bodies and this one is really nice. My car I put a black carpet in because I have white seats and a black convertible top. I'll get back to you but I'm thinking there's a chance I might keep the carpet just in case I want to put the original red seats in and the original carpet if I ever go to sell it. I won't dick you around I'll get back to you

That's fine, I get it. I just joined about 2 weeks ago. I'm trying to keep my car as original as possible, have new carpet in it but I'm not too crazy about the look
The trouble with theses cars is not a whole lot aftermarket stuff available and I prefer the real stuff anyway. Let me know what you decide to do. Thanks !

Ok send me some pictures of what you need replaced I stripped this one that was rolled but it wasn't that messed up. Some stupid teenager took his dad's pride and joy out in the winter for a March joyride on icy roads and flipped it.
It was wrote off and I bought it.
Im surprised the little bugger is still alive

Ok send me some pictures of what you need replaced I stripped this one that was rolled but it wasn't that messed up. Some stupid teenager took his dad's pride and joy out in the winter for a March joyride on icy roads and flipped it.
It was wrote off and I bought it.
Im surprised the little bugger is still alive
I'd need the whole thing, so both front and rear pieces. Bench seat car, no console. Needs to be red, no tears or major wear. What a rotten kid, flipped the car ? That took some doing, freaking idiot

Ok pictures coming kindly send me your email through a personal message.

FB_IMG_1646878219837.jpg

20200728_173036.jpg

20200728_173103.jpg

20200728_173032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back