For Sale 1966 Sport Fury Dana 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the last of the genuine California hot rodders.

Yea Pomona, the amount of cars and projects you have are impressive. More impressive is that you seem to be moving forward on a couple at a time. Do you have a shop with employees?
Your place is a Mopar playground!

thanks gents , i think i'm just one of them . and we are getting fewer n fewer . so pump them up if you can n ride ride ride . key'p n da rub'r syd down , synee syd up ! hey that r5 block has the mount bosses on it , thats a required spot to holster it in my 65 880 rag . i'm thinking to much chassi twist for a rag , i'll sit with a h/t .

just me at my shop , i have to work on more than one at a time , i'm to old not too . lol . and when **** just happens , you jump on or off . and on that note mine phrank n dodge
DSC00007.JPG
DSC03746.JPG
DSC03265.JPG
60 d100 rb lower end is just about ready for the balancer , and i had started a rb for a street car , still need those pistons so i can get the bore finished up . i'm been get a great deal at hubbard machine through wade . i pay in cash on time . he loves me . lol .

I have a 66 Sport Fury Convertible and need some trim pieces. Front Wheel well trim and headlight trim that mounts to the front fender leading edge. I could also use good door handle, mine are a little pitted. I also can use a 440ci block, my 68 has a crack in the lifter valley and needs a replacement block. The engine runs great, but water in the oil is not good, found out when getting it running at the paint shop. Give me a call to discuss what's available, my cell is 1-408-2104736.

IMG_20160129_194637.jpg

IMG_20130722_122022.jpg

I have a 66 Sport Fury Convertible and need some trim pieces. Front Wheel well trim and headlight trim that mounts to the front fender leading edge. I could also use good door handle, mine are a little pitted. I also can use a 440ci block, my 68 has a crack in the lifter valley and needs a replacement block. The engine runs great, but water in the oil is not good, found out when getting it running at the paint shop. Give me a call to discuss what's available, my cell is 1-408-2104736.

View attachment 191482

View attachment 191483

Pull the valley cover and physically check to see if your block is actually cracked. Mopar RB engines with embossed head gaskets sometimes will leak at the water port(s) at the top of the head this will leave a colored track from the antifreeze down into the valley that can look a lot like a crack. If the color line runs horizontal, yeah, it is probably cracked. These engines rarely crack in the valley unless they have froze.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back