For Sale 1967 Chrysler 300 2 door body panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kern Dog

Reaction score
Contact seller
*I have a nice pair of ZERO rust fenders from a 67 Chrysler 300. Excellent condition with one repaint. $100 each or the pair for $175 PLUS shipping.

*Doors are also in great condition. Same $100 each or $175 for the pair PLUS shipping.

*Grille including headlight chrome rings but NOT including grille end caps. $40 plus shipping.

*Taillight corners including faded lenses: $30 pair PLUS shipping.
Northern CA
pay by PayPal

DSCN2134.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

Do you still have parts available for this car? Would love to buy the front fenders, hood and front bumper if available!

Thanks

I need a trunk lid and rear bumper for 67 300. Also if u still have the tail light assys in pics. Thanks

Hi again. I'm new to the site. Not to bother u but maybe I missed your reply. I'd still like to buy the tail light assys and in need of trunk lid and rear bumper for my 67 300.
Others are welcome to contact me with leads thanks.

Hello everyone,
Sorry that i have been absent. I joined the site to sell stuff from this car and when most of the parts had sold, I stopped coming around.
I still have fenders, doors and a grille. I might have the taillights too if anyone is still interested.

Hello everyone,
Sorry that i have been absent. I joined the site to sell stuff from this car and when most of the parts had sold, I stopped coming around.
I still have fenders, doors and a grille. I might have the taillights too if anyone is still interested.
Trunk lid or rear bumper maybe? Thanks

IMG_1952.JPG
Does the fromt fender trim match the one like mine. Looking for some to finish off my fender

Rear bumper is sold. Trunk lid too.
I will have to check on the trim. I think I sold what was on the fenders to a guy that only needed the trim parts.
Thanks for the interest.

i think i might have a hood , grille and some other parts from a couple of 67 300's i parted out . got a couple 67 300 rags . thinking of selling one .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back