For Sale 1967 Chrysler 300 FRONT disc brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kern Dog

Reaction score
Contact seller
CHEAP!!
I have the left and right side spindles, rotors, calipers and upper control arms from a 1967 Chrysler 300. I do NOT know if the calipers are rebuildable. The car was sitting since 1989 when I towed it to my house last year. $100 for the set.
Northern CA
Pay by PayPal

Chrysler disc 2.jpg

Chrysler disc 1.jpg

Budd brakes, rotors are not available at all..! But Cardone sells reman callipers. And they are dual piston!

Couldn't be too much further away, shipping would likely be a deal breaker. I wonder if he'd.......pm sent.

All my breakparts are heavily pitted, so I'm not sure what way to go. And because of the lack of parts, I'm probably changing them out.

I have seen that Julian, thanks. Mine work great I'd just like to have some spare parts.

I just picked up a 68 new yorker... and it has the budd brakes.. will need to check how worn they are since the brake light comes on when i depress the pedal.... hoping just a blown line or bad booster/master. I was excited when i saw the 15 inch rims... thinking cool... disk brakes. Hoping it is a blessing.. not a curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back