SOLD 1967 Chrysler 300 Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoffrey A Hetrick

Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Chrysler 300 survivor 2-door hardtop. 51,244 original miles. Garaged for 25 years in The Dalles, Oregon area. Excellent running condition, drives well, stops well (brakes tuned 150 miles ago), new front shocks, new battery and negative cable, repaired original lights switch with relay so load if off switch (dimmer switch works; expert electrician has gone through entire car and there are no electrical issues), automatic transmission shifts smoothly, 440 V8 engine 350 hp., glass pack dual pipe exhaust. Spring hanger lift kit on back. Chrome parts are excellent. Original wheels and wheel covers, and 2 full spares. Original radio has life, but antenna may be preventing signal to come in. Power brakes, steering, windows (back 2 don't work, but replacement motors easy to find). No fluid leaks. No AC. Gas gauge does not work. Moderate rust in trunk. Vinyl top is gone. She's big (18'3"), bold, and makes a statement in sight and sound. This is a great way to get into a classic that is ready for its next chapter (hover conversion). $8,500 firm.
P1018999.JPG
P1018998.JPG
P1019001.JPG
P1019003.JPG

P1019029.JPG

P1019027.JPG

P1019028.JPG

P1019013.JPG

P1018994.JPG

300wheels.PNG

P1019001.JPG

P1019003.JPG

Last edited:
Nice car! Did you have the engine Dyno’d to come up with that horse power number? It appears to be the standard 350 horse engine from the factory is why am asking.

Quoted from my dad who gave me the details. He may not have given me the correct HP. I'll find out... 350 it is.

Last edited:
Looks pretty solid. Interior looks good. I would like to see the extent of the rust in the trunk and I would like to see under the rear seat as well. Vinyl is off the roof, so I am guessing the water is getting in by the rear window. But I think it is a nice car, don't see '67 300s very often.

Sure would be nice to see the wear and tear on the drivers seat bottom that the cushion is hiding.

FYI, spring shackles on a c-body are usually ineffective as they tend to cause the rear section of the springs to droop downward without much of an increase in ride height.

Dave

Looks pretty solid. Interior looks good. I would like to see the extent of the rust in the trunk and I would like to see under the rear seat as well. Vinyl is off the roof, so I am guessing the water is getting in by the rear window. But I think it is a nice car, don't see '67 300s very often.
Especially with the 67-only flow-thru ventilation system that this car has.

Especially with the 67-only flow-thru ventilation system that this car has.

The flow-through ventilation "box" attaches to the underside center of the package tray and has TWO radiator flex hoses which run directly from it to the floor pan over the rear axle.

Agree on the extended rear shackles and Chrysler assymetrical-mount rear springs. They just bend the rear of the spring without much real increase in rear ride height, by observation, whether on A-bodies or C-bodies.

Looks like a solid car to build from. Had to replace the front lh seat cover on my '67 Newport with buckets (same pattern upholstery, but Newport specific door and instrument panel trim). More of a wear issue, but would need to be redone. At least with the vinyl top gone, what was under it can be readily seen.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

I had forgotten about that undertray setup. It's been years since I've seen a system in person.
But if that tray has any leaks...

Wow, getting interest from someone who says they are in Germany. I have it on a local street corner and getting lots of calls.

Sure would be nice to see the wear and tear on the drivers seat bottom that the cushion is hiding.
Yes, there is a single wear-and-tear tear in the driver's seat. Shocking. Was covered by single strip of black tape, but I got tired of the adhesive sticking to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back