1967 Chrysler Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is nice. Now if only someone knew how to make it the only 4 speed Imperial :eusa_think::dontknow::poke: I see a new project coming.

That is nice. Now if only someone knew how to make it the only 4 speed Imperial :eusa_think::dontknow::poke: I see a new project coming.
Some things are just a crime against humanity and even I wouldn't go there on that.
In fact, I'm hating those Pep Boys exhaust tips coming straight out the back. The correct tail pipe would have a slight 'bump" at the end with the tip slashed parallel to the ground.

I wouldnt know where to begin on the fine points of that car. O.K. the exhaust is in poor taste to some but if thats it ...........Wow!

You know I like that one! Hoping to have mine on the road in the next couple of weeks.

Extremely nice Imperial, love the color too........but I agree with commando those exhaust tips and where they are located look absolutely horrible on that car.

Imperials are just beautiful, this paint makes her really pop. The chrome is in excellent condition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back