1967 Chrysler Newport

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDR529

Reaction score
Contact seller
***Not Mine***

1967 Chrysler Newport- 383- 3 on the tree
Original paint, interior and services records intact!
No rust!

Asking 8,000, located in Fresno

http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/3367286976.html

3E93I23J45N95I55M9caq9913716121111b07.jpg
3Fb3Lb3Jd5L65T65H6caqc0ee6b4308f61eee.jpg

3E93I23J45N95I55M9caq9913716121111b07.jpg

3Fb3Lb3Jd5L65T65H6caqc0ee6b4308f61eee.jpg

I thought you'd like this one Stan, I think you and have similar tastes in what we want our next project to be...

That $8k figure leaves me almost as breathless as the car itself though...
This one has my divorce written all over it.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

3 on the tree.......nice! I wonder if he tows the camper with it?

I see a horse trailer out in the back 40 there so I'm thinking (hoping) he would have a truck.

8 k is awfully high. I gotta say though it appears to be California solid. I aint pinching you

Seems to be all covered with dust, guess it'll look another five times better after cleaning, and I like interiors in body color. Get some more pics and then see if you can grab it.

I'd be in line after Stan on this one but once again, thankfully Fresno is a looooong ways away. However I do know where I will go when it's time for another C and that's Cali Craigslist!

I went back to the ad because I could have sworn the ad showed a phone # last night.
He either deleted it or I was blinded by the red head.
Regardless, I sent him an email.
99% chance I'll get no reply.

So you never got the red heads phone number before you went to bed....... Rookie!

I see the paint is bad on the roof, the rear seat is fried and separated, and the dash pad looks like it could be also.

I would also wager on it not having A/C, as it doesn't even have the turn signal markers on top of the fenders. I have never seen any '67-'68 Chrysler without them before.

Beside my obvious liking of the '67-'68 Chryslers overall, I really do like the rear of the '67 Newport over most of the comparable C's though.

I do like this one, but I think he needs to cut his price in half.

Last edited:
Thought the car was only dusty but a few places where primer could show through on second sight, roof as already said and ridged center of the hood. The rear seat damage is beyound my eyesight. :)

Way over priced for out here and then there is that word in his tag line, "all original except FLOWMASTERS." Tells me all I need to know about the seller especially if they are 40s.

I wish you guys would get to know Red before you judge her. Yah, she may appear to be from the wrong side of town, but she's waiting for Mr. Right to take her away from all that.

I wish you guys would get to know Red before you judge her. Yah, she may appear to be from the wrong side of town, but she's waiting for Mr. Right to take her away from all that.

I think she is going to walk funny with what looks to be a flat right rear tire, not to mention what she is charging does not say true love to me Stan, but at that price you are likely going to get f***ed though.

Maybe we're just two ships passing in the night then. Sad. I felt we were made for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back