SOLD 1967 Chrysler Town and Country Wagon....California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi TBM3Fan
Yes...still in California...4 hours north of LA....3 hours south of Reno, Nevada....Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Bishop, California.
Howard

Hi Dan
Yes...I have skirts. It only took me 5 years to find them. AND....I learned that they are specific to this car and this year only. The ones I got are rusty...they are from a 1967 T&C abandoned in Missouri. I got several good parts before it was crushed. The owner was great and towed it from his field after 30 years and stripped some parts for me. He then shipped them from Missouri to California. Skirts were there!!!!! Yea!!
Howard

Hi Howard,

Yes, sorry for the delay. I know how hard it is to find the correct skirts so that is great news. Are there any other parts that are missing?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan
My wagon is in storage. I will need to go and check to make sure what I say... is true. There may be something missing I'm not aware of but it would be oversight. I replaced the front passenger fender with a Newport fender. The Newport fender had a trim piece across the top. The T&C did not...so there are trim holes which need to be filled.....unless another fender can be found. I have a set of 1967 T&C Fender extensions and a set of Newport extensions. I should have kept the damaged fender instead of trading it for a Newport fender. I could have fixed that damage. Oh well...
That is a fair report on the T&C. At this point, I want it to go to a place where it may get the restoration it needs.
Best regards
Howard

Hi Wagon Guys
Update on the 1967 Chrysler T & C...
Still for sale . It is in California...high desert.....Bishop.
It is rust free. It is neglected as its in outdoor storage.
It was Chestnut Metallic but primed before I got it.
I have a set of skirts from another 1967 T & C...poor shape as from a Missouri car.
But I have them...only took me 5 years to find them. I also got other parts from that donor car. Front Fender extensions, rear tail lights, tailgate motor
$3500 is about as low as I can go. Let's talk.... Needs to be trailored but runs.

IMG_4430.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back