SOLD 1967 Chrysler Town and Country Wagon....California

Status
Not open for further replies.

howardbishop

Reaction score
Contact seller
This 1967 Town and Country Wagon is solid and complete....but needing restoration. It runs....stops (with a right pull)...is titled in California....has black and gold plates. This is a 440 HP ...4bbl...P/s....p/b....A/C..roof rack...9 passenger...wagon.
It has no rust...is in primer....all glass in....clear.
Lots to update to anyone interested in a huge cruiser.

It was an airport car....owned by a pilot...who only used it when in town.....to go fishing in the Sierras. I got it after it was parked at the airport for years.

$4500 is my price. I have a contact for transportation as I just sent a 1971 Dart to Canada...and happy with the transport. Chrysler 1967 008.jpgChrysler 1967 006.jpgChrysler 1967 005.jpgChrysler 1967 011.jpgChrysler 1967 013.jpgChrysler 1967 012.jpg

Chrysler 1967 005.jpg

Chrysler 1967 006.jpg

Chrysler 1967 008.jpg

Chrysler 1967 011.jpg

Chrysler 1967 013.jpg

Chrysler 1967 012.jpg

Those year T&C's in good condition are hard to find. Hope it goes to a good home.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Nice rust free car guys...can`t get better then that!! Yeah it needs some cosmetics, but they are cheap compared to rust repair.

Paint was originaly Chestnut Metallic. And it has a ton of options, AC (non-auto temp), cruise, power windows, rear grab handles, bumper steps, roof rack, 3.23 suregrip axle...etc.

Was a beauty in it`s day.

That is a nice piece for sure!

Any bites on this one? I see one hell of a mild custom job for this one!

Hi Mopar Team
Still have this C-cruiser for sale. Been sitting too long...needs TLC! 1967 Chrysler T&C Wagon needs a home.
$3900....new price....

DETMATT...............Hummmmm 7 letterz, jes' rite for ah Michigan plate.:poke: Haz you written all over it Matt. You on the back bumper, Black plate on the front bumper, something in turbine bronze perhapz? What ah team you two would make!

Not possible at this time Jer, too many projects but I do like the way you think!
Oh and it would be silver over black.

This is another one that, if it had been for sale when I bought my Imperial, I would have bought instead. Or strongly considered depending on how close to "driver" it is.

I dig wagons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back