SOLD 1967 Dodge Monaco 500..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I hear from my 'prospective' buyer today it looks like the Monaco will be back for sale tomorrow! He came and saw the car on July 9th. He liked and we came to an agreement on price. He asked for a couple of weeks to get his money lined up.I said okay. Will be three weeks by this evening. So if nothing happens will put car back up for sale tonight or tomorrow. So it goes...

Gl;enn

I supposed I shoulda done that. He may show up but I'm not holding my breath.

Glenn

Luckily I live in California as it has four things I like: 383-4V, Fast Top, console and those big rear tail lights I so love.

Hi Glenn. I'm that "fishy guy" who wanted to give you a down payment through paypal a few weeks ago. :D
Shoot...if I sound fishy on the phone, that's not good.
Just bought a 69 Imperial LeBaron Coupe but I guess I would still considering to buy your Monaco 500.

Hi Glenn. I'm that "fishy guy" who wanted to give you a down payment through paypal a few weeks ago. :D
Just bought a 69 Imperial LeBaron Coupe but I guess I would still considering to buy your Monaco 500.
9 posts in 5 years...might be fishy. Lets see the LeBaron pics.

He came and saw the car on July 9th. He liked and we came to an agreement on price. He asked for a couple of weeks to get his money lined up.I said okay. Will be three weeks by this evening
So you bullshitted him about needing the time to get the money up yet you were able to buy another car....Gee. You're a swell guy.
skeptisch.gif

Sucks your having issues with selling. I can't believe this car hasn't sold. WTF???? Wish I was in a position to buy another classic. A large local cruise is having the annual MOPAR night this Friday. They're also calling for rain so it may get cancelled but I could drop flyers in cars if you want me to. PM me if so and we can work out what you'd like on the flyer.

I told you on the phone my trucker will pick up the car and bring you the cash.
But before sending out a trucker, I wanted to make sure you won't sell the car before he shows up.
That's why I wanted to give you a down payment.

Just send or show up with cash! How hard is that?

Not at all!
I was not the guy who needed the time to get the money.
It was just a trust issue...Glenn didn't accepted a down payment over paypal and I didn't trust ppl who want me to send cash money in an envelope to them.
I have cash in hand and to be serious, we don't talk here about an 68 Charger where a scam would be worth for people in Nigeria or wherever.
I'm very surprised why no local guy share interest in the Monaco.
The price is great!

So you bullshitted him about needing the time to get the money up yet you were able to buy another car....Gee. You're a swell guy.
skeptisch.gif

Well, I'm a lil more active in the c-body drydock and in the German Mopar Forum.
I own two '69 300 Convertible, a 69 New Yorker HT Coupe, 69 Polara Convertible and now a 69 Imperial HT Coupe.
I think I qualify to be your guest in this forum even without tons of posts. ;)

9 posts in 5 years...might be fishy. Lets see the LeBaron pics.

Last edited:
Have your driver bring all the cash. That's easy.

Glenn

P.S.- To be fair Piot is not the buyer whom I held the car for 3 weeks. That's a fella from eastern Washington

Last edited:
There aren't any 500 emblems on the roof of the 67 Monaco 500.. only on the 68.. The 67 have the beautiful gold 500 emblems on the fenders..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back