SOLD 1967 Dodge Monaco 500..

Status
Not open for further replies.

53ryder

Reaction score
Contact seller
Putting my 1967 Dodge 500 up for sale.

383 cubic inch V-8 with factory 4-barrel carb setup (rated at 325 hp)
Power steering
Power brakes
Automatic transmission with console shifter
Factory radio in dash but doesn't work
After market radio under dash which does work
AC car but does not work

Bought it 2 1/2 years ago off a Dodge dealership in Las Vegas. Have replaced gas tank, sending unit, fuel line from tank to fuel pump, fuel pump. Cleaned out and rebuilt Edelbrock 4 barrel carb, which was on car when I bought it. So fuel system good.

Had friend replace condenser and do the points. Had local brake shop go through and check brake system out in April of '15. Replaced master cylinder and wheel cylinders on both front wheels. So brakes good.

Dash pad is cracked in several places. Southwest car, plenty of heat. Vinyl roof is in good condition, which leads me to think it's been replaced at least once. Foam in seats has dried out as foam crumbs show up on black carpet rather well. Little surface rust in trunk floor. Body fairly clean.

Car starts, runs, drives okay.

Have not put it up on Craigslist yet. Am giving you guys and gals a shot at my car for $4999. Will leave this on FCBO only for a week or two then list it on Craigslist for $5400. Sign in window for neighbors walking by at $5400. Giving FCBO-ers a discount because I feel you all will appreciate car and treat her fairly well. Will consider reasonable offers as well, reasonable. Have clear Washington title.

Glenn

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0805.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0812.JPG

A few more...

Glenn

P.S.- licensed in here in Washington state with collector plate.

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0840.JPG

Nice car and good luck with the sale. I'd agree that the vinyl roof was changed because the "500" emblem wasn't replaced.

Nice car, I hope you get a quick easy sale with no BS.

Me too!

Glenn

P.S. - I do 'need' to sell this car as opposed 'wanting' to sell it. Feel free to message me with any question. I'll tell you what I know about the car.

Listed on Craigslist today for $5000. Any FCBO member desiring to buy this car will receive a 10% discount right off the top.

Glenn

1967 Dodge Monaco '500'

Last edited:
Price dropped to $4250. 10% discount still applies to FCBO members. Much lower and the discount may go away. Needless to say I will consider offers!!!

1967 Dodge Monaco '500'

Glenn

Last edited:
Price now at $3950. 10% FCBO discount still in effect.

Glenn

I can't believe someone hasn't stepped up to the plate on this car. What a deal on a rare car. I love the wicker.
I'm glad it's so far away, i'm getting itchy too.

Hope someone here buys it (Hint: bring cash)! Already have waded through a 'wire' deal from Holland, supposedly, and yesterday a 'paypal' deal which sounded fishy! Arrgghhh! Sad thing is they may have been square shooters but it's getting harder and harder to tell!

Glenn

If I had the money I would have secured it discounts ago!! ....hope someone helps you out and helps themselves!!

I just noticed something. On my 68 the vinyl comes down the front windshield posts. Looks like 67 was different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back