For Sale 1967 Dodge Phoenix (Fury III) - AUSTRALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, posted in wrong category. Blond moment, was also looking at another car (a Mirada) when I post this.

Put it down to a really shitty week...

Agreed mate, some nice ones. Are you in Australia?

This looks solid too, a 1970 Phoenix 4-Door Hardtop, with the typical drive-train missing carry-on...has the 1971 grill and 1969 front guards/wings/fenders, but seller says comes with replacements. 1 of 400 1970 4-Door Phoenix Hardtops.
“Selling rolling shell as pictured. Was a factory 383automatic. Still has 8 3⁄4 inch diff, twin stainless steel exhaust.
Comes with clean and straight front guards and bonnet off aDodge Fury. Spare rear seat as well.
Under dash air conditioning. Power steering.
Only rust in the whole vehicle is in the bonnet as pictured.
Missing headlights and tail lights. Rear beaver panel needsrepairs.”

$_21.jpg$_20.jpg$_22.jpg$_23.jpg

I was browsing thru the cars listed there, lots Ive never seen before.
Too bad no more pics of this one
http://www.justauto.com.au/justcars...ooking+for%3F&current_page=3&backtext=Results

$_21.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_22.jpg

$_23.jpg

Hey mate,

Been to the US many times, and lived in Chicago and Clevelend, but never got to North Dakota. Just like Australia, the USA is so large (being from Ireland, everywhere is large lol). Hard to get everywhere, but will visit again in the next few years.

HSV stands for Holden Special Vehicles. They bring out all the souped up muscle versions, just like Ford's FPV division here. Chrysler Australia went the way of the Dodo bird here back in 1981, but the modern models like the 300 etc. are sold here, just like in Europe too.s

The Holden VE-series Ute was due for release by Pontiac in North America back in 2010 as the "G8 Sport Truck" I believe but as we all know Poncho went the way of Olds and Plymouth and that was the end of that. It is interesting that many Holden Commodore and Ute's are sold here with the Pontiac nose (I have even seen an example of each with full Pontiac badging but are RHD). They always stand out when I see one, an example:

I'm in North Dakota U.S.A. after seeing some of those Holdens Id like to be in Australia. Some of the Fords are cool too
http://www.justauto.com.au/justcars...lianMuscleCar&current_page=3&backtext=Results
Like this HSV (Holden as well?) 6.2 6 spd manual. Between Australian cities are there any speed limits?

Yes, there are definitely speed limits, just not sure if everywhere. Certainly speed limits on the main roads in Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria. Pretty sure SA and WA too. Think I have heard of roads in the Northern Territory with no speed limits. That is a vast place, if you get stuck on the side of the road there, you'd better say your prayers to the Lord above.

But Gary (Wollfen) is the man to ask, I am just an import Expat Sir lol.

I'm in North Dakota U.S.A. after seeing some of those Holdens Id like to be in Australia. Some of the Fords are cool too
http://www.justauto.com.au/justcars...lianMuscleCar&current_page=3&backtext=Results
Like this HSV (Holden as well?) 6.2 6 spd manual. Between Australian cities are there any speed limits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back