For Sale 1967 Dodge Polara 500 convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller

It's time to get serious about finding a new home for this Polara.
This car is ready to drive anywhere. It is a mechanically upgraded survivor. Best to review this build thread to evaluate it.

67 Polara 500 convertible | For C Bodies Only Classic Mopar Forum

This car runs and drives like a dream and draws a lot of attention. Not a show quality car but a real live survivor. original paint car. I have records and receipts from new in Portland Origan. Stored inside for 46 years.
I have 6 build sheets, the original owners manual and warranty info, Certacard. Service receipts from new to 1974. Every original registration from new to 1974, and the original license plate issued in 1967. Receipts for all parts and materials.

Engine is a "H" code 383 HP 4 BBL. Original to the car.

Still time to register for Carlisle.
I'm motivated, got my head out of the clouds, ready to make a deal.
Their only original once, a rare opportunity. You could not build one like this for the purchase price

Price is negotiable. Think mid 20's

If anyone is serious than PM me.... We'll talk,

polara top down 2.JPG
polara new top.JPG
polara interior.JPG
p0lara engine left.JPG

Last edited:
Where are all the build sheet at in the vehicle? I thought there was only the one under the rear seat?

Where are all the build sheet at in the vehicle? I thought there was only the one under the rear seat?

If you go back to the link, all the answers are there. Yes, there was six broadcast sheets found in the car. I can't begin to explain all the facts about this car in this ad.

Broadcast sheets can be found in any number of locations in a Mopar. Under and behind the seat cushions are the most common places but under the carpet, above the headliner, top of the glovebox are other interior locations.
I've found them above the gas tank, between the front bumper frame and brackets also.

1641938390295.png

This was a 69 300. One found on each side frame rail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back