Another 67 Fury III Stan

http://quincy.craigslist.org/cto/4798475122.html

1967 plymouth fury 3
fuel : gas
transmission : manual
title status : clean

00I0I_cCxj0A0Tjiy_600x450.jpg

00404_cHMLFu5ZPiy_600x450.jpg

Barn find. Complete car minus carb. 440 Big block motor turns over fine. True 4sp Rust in lower fenders and lower qtrs. Driver front floor has rust. Little dents and dings. $4000 obo possible trades five seven 3-248-04 eight 6 leave a message I'm out a lot
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

00I0I_cCxj0A0Tjiy_600x450.jpg

00404_cHMLFu5ZPiy_600x450.jpg

It sickens me to say it but that neglected wreck is almost worth full price. Air or no air...

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
Why is it that we find these rare cars in such bad shape.....almost every time.

Why is it that we find these rare cars in such bad shape.....almost every time.

While rare Aspen wagons are in great shape. Go figure.

Actually it is easy. The bigger the engine the more the car got beat to hell especially if considered "muscle"

Notice how he attempted to hide that the car has no hood...
He also makes no attempt to say anything about all the rocker panel rust.
I'm sure the stub frame is rotted.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
He said it's all there except the hood. Hood may have been off for whatever reason and he has it.

I think he' pretty clear it has various rust problems actually.

Complete car minus carb. 440 Big block motor turns over fine. True 4sp Rust in lower fenders and lower qtrs. Driver front floor has rust.

Wow...used to be that 4k bought a lot more car than this...rare or not.

He said it's all there except the hood. Hood may have been off for whatever reason and he has it.

I think he' pretty clear it has various rust problems actually.

Barn find. Complete car minus carb. 440 Big block motor turns over fine. True 4sp Rust in lower fenders and lower qtrs. Driver front floor has rust. Little dents and dings. $4000 obo possible trades five seven 3-248-04 eight 6 leave a message I'm out a lot

minus carb, not hood ....but I also think that from the description and the two photos you know what you're in for if you are considering it....Me? I'd run the other way, "feets dont fail me now"

minus carb, not hood ....but I also think that from the description and the two photos you know what you're in for if you are considering it....Me? I'd run the other way, "feets dont fail me now"

I meant to type carb not hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back